Burning wings

"I love you to", I whisper.
But I can't love you the way I want to anymore' I thought to myself.

I'll miss his eyes that were so cold but warm. His snowy/silver hair to match is pale face.

It's time to wake up Joan, and face it he'll never fight for me. He let go and held my hand as we exited the room to the hall. 

Gon stood in front of us and looked to me was a apologetic look.

"Listen Joan.. about yesterday-", I cut him off with a wave of my hand.
"Nothing to be sorry for I was acting the same way, so we both know now the situation", I smiled lightly at the black/green haired male.

He smiled big and nodded really fast and spun around walking down the hall to the kitchen.

"He's a good friend, protect him like he protects you", I smile up at Killua.

As he blushed averting his eyes away , with a small smile.

I laughed lightly.

"Joan, Killua something happened!", Gon ran out of the kitchen and pointed to the kitchen.

I dropped Killuas hand as we ran to the direction Gon was running in. Till we ended up in the living room.

As I passed the frame of the door, stopping as my eyes widened at tye sight.

Furniture  thrown all over the room. Broken glass, and Windows.

A heavy sickening ora covered the room. Blood was on the walls, and floor as dead butlers were hung on the walls. Illum holding his side as blood dropped from his mouth.

Father holding onto mother as her eyes were closed and blood covered her body and Hisokas hands.

Shock filled my form as my eyes fell to   black suites.  A pink haired female, that seemed familiar,  a large man with scars, a emo looking guy that also seemed familiar. 5 others I couldn't see.

Dark eyes met mine as they smiled.
Him... the one from my dream with black raven hair, death- like coal eyes.

I coughed at the sight of his hands holding a limp small body, like.. a babies body.

I tore my eyes to my mother , back to the limp baby in his hands.

"Long time no see Joanna", his voice seemed over joyed.

My hands molded into fists as anger fueled my body.

"Joan", a weak voice spoke.

My eyes turned to see mother with weak eyes.

"Dont lose control Joan, please do-", her skin turned white as her eyes color faded, closing her eyes.

"Mom!", I screamed running to her but was forced back by a barrier of pink.

I turned my Gyo on to see it was coming from the one and only hisoka as tears fell from his face. Her ora darkening as his demonic forces guarded them.

I beat on the force was it only punched me back.

"Father let me in!", I screamed fall starring at my mother's life less body.

By now I couldn't force my eyes to stay they darkened to red realizing that the book appeared in front of me opening to a page in the book.

I read the words of the book.
Feeling my body go cold as I looked up to a broken mirror  to see white hair like snow and ice cold eyes and a blue like flame wings.

My reflection whispered back to me.
Knowing it was the demon inside the book talking. 'KILL THEM ALL, it laughed.

I laughed a bit feeling the insanity inside.

I leaned back and forth and stood.
"Joan remember what your mother said!", Gon yelled running to me grabbing my hand running with me as Killua ran a Long side us.

"Where are you going angle? You know I'll find you any where", his voice boomed inside my head.

I shivered trying so hard to hold onto sanity.
As we ran out the back door, I noticed black figures running along side us as a bright light came towards us.

We dodged it but got separated by a yard or two..

Pain filled my head as focusing on the form coming towards me started running at me.

'Let me take over , I promise you won't be disapointed'~ the demon spoke.
The form started blacking out as I whispered ,'Take- over Hell Gate Valic'.

A big grin fell apon along the demons face showing his fangs.

As he climbed out of the book, his form was human.

Black long hair and blood red eyes, fangs,  long nails. As he popped his fingers.

"Now the fun is about to begin",~ he chuckled as I fell, feeling some thing had caught me. Looking up to see the demoms form.

"Go to sleep my love I'll take care of it all",~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay full chapter this time will no problems!! :).

But now I'm sad Yui died :'(

Forever angles and demons
~Yui&Niel~