Is this the End?

" i am getting bored by this now", I say from a swinging light.

I could care less about how my life ended but you know I'm nothing special.

A random Ball of light floated towards me as I hoped to another light as got bored as I waited for them I looked down to see nothing then it hit me. Their just puppets , the real ones are still hiding...

I smirked as I shot them in the head as they shattered into nothing. I smiled and clapped my hands.
" do now can I have the real test?", I smiled into the shadows.

The unknown nen was growing as a man with black hair slicked back and a coat showing off this toned chest.
His eyes filled with unknown emotion.

I jumped down and landed a few feet away from him. He stood there as if he was studying my aura and body. I stared at him then lost interest as I watched his nen. It was filled with lust and demented ideas. All in one with no emotion to show.

Run..no.. Fight...study him... Show him what your made of!

I as my eyes turned to a dark red like black blood as my aura changed as my power level increased within seconds.

As he held a book.
Steal it... Take it...

He looked as if I wasn't very interesting. Oh well....
I used teleportation as if he predicted my moves as I moved to dodge his kick. As I landed a hit sending him to a wall.

Something was off about this group. They seemed so similar to another group... But it couldn't be, could it?
If it is there playing with me like a doll. As the man ingaged as he opened is book.

Dangerous... Fight or die
Was the only thing running through my mind.

I smirked at how unfair this was. Is Hisoka trying to kill me?!? That basturd.....

As he attacked in the spot I was in as I jumped to dodge it. Rocks flying, as his eyes met mine as he was to my level.

As he took his land and started advancing toward me.

I spared my self as I took my personality apart as his attack moved behind missing us.

I landed looking to my left to see another me. Blonde and blue eyes. My twin.She smirked and we both turned around to see the man.

This was my only family left Neil she was the evil one but innocent one it all played in favor when we were children.

The only reason she came out of me is the cause and trauma from our parents.

I was adopted bit they wouldn't take Neil with me so we had to combine ourselfs. That leading to us being very powerful beginnings as we share our body. She sleeps a lot inside so she has more power stored up than me.

All put together she would have been the perfect hunter, person, crimal.

Then there is me with out her I would have died along time ago. But together we share the same blood. Creating the perfect monster.

Let's play sister..