Its to late to say Im sorry?..

I quickly got dressed again as Hisoka did to. We moved in silence and headed out the door.

As we get in the car I looked at my phone for the time.
"Shit! I'm going to be late", I whin out loud.

Causing Hisoka to pull out of the driveway and looked at me. " just tell him you had some dad business"~, Hisoka smirked. Making my face turn beat red and playfully slap him in the arm.

We got to Rens house just in time as I went to open the door Hisoka pulled me back in. And kissed me goodbye and smirked at my shocked face.

I smiled and got out and walked up to the house of people from school and parents.

I slowly watched Hisoka speed off.

Out of no where I was tackled by a tall boy with black and deep blue eyes and a smirk.

" Kiba get off me", I giggle at him. Then Ren picked Kiba off me. And Ren gave him a scolding glare. Kiba looked like a lost puppy.

" apologize to Yui!", Ren said in anger. Ad he let Kiba go, " I'm sorry", kiba said with a smirk but hid it when Ren looked at him.

" come on Yui it must be freezing out there", said Ren pulling me inside.

" so why were you late Yui?", Ren said standing in front of me with demand in his eyes.

Thinking about what Hisoka had said.... ;)

" just had some dad problems", I said smiling.
"Oh?", Ren said toning his demand down.

I look past Ren seeing Kiba staring at me and he looks away smirking. I shake it off as a friendly 'thing'.

" so did you get me a present sense I was a good boy?", kiba said innocently with a smile.

I nodded smiling and gave him a blue bag with his gift in it.

He ripped it open inmently and smiled in excitment.

" thank you yui", he smiled up at me.

"No problem", I return his smile. Kiba hugged me making Rin a little annoyed that he was that close to me.

I hugged him back and let go he was went off to his friends to show them what he got.

I heard comments like " man your so lucky" or " ugh spoiled much?", with laughter and giggles.

I hung out with Rin most of the time but Kiba would come over every now and again.

" come with me I got to talk to you " alone", Rin said as he was pulling me toward his room and closed the door.

" I called your house last night and your parents didn't even know where you were. Where did you go last night?", Rin said standing with his arms crossed.

" I was at a friends", I said with a innocent smile.

" oh? I think your lieing to me Yui", he said getting mad.
" I'll repeat myself", leaning himself toward me.

" where did you go last night", he said with anger but calm with stormy eyes.

" like I said I was at a friends house", I said backing my face away from Rins.

He pushed me up against a wall and I flinched at his reaction. " where! Who's friends house were you at", he demanded. Closing the space between us still leaning in.

" I was at Hisokas ", I closed my eyes as the words slipped out of fear at his tension.

" why were you at his house?", he asked a little more calmer.