Hell and Pain

Come on little puppet let's play~.

"Yui wake up!"

As I shot out of bed as I panicked and franitly looked around the room to a empty room as I wake up a bit more as I hear screams through the room. As they were the souls of the damned in hell.

As I backed against the wall in pain as I felt my body on fire as the screams continued as I sled down the wall in pain as the screams got louder and louder as I covered my ears.

Then as soon as the screams came they dispeared. Then I stared falling as the floor caved in as I fell to another floor alike the one I was in.

But it was darker and every thing was black and like blood red.

As my body burned I held my body toegther, not to move but in fear of the pain to get worse. As a light came into my site as a figure came into view as he neld to me and held its hand out to me as the pain grew stronger as I leased my hand to the white figure.
As the pain got worse as I was inches away from its hand. As I touched it the pain disappeared and so did the room as I open my eyes to see golden ones staring at me.

As reality came to me as I blink thoughs eyes weren't there anymore. I sat up and looked around the room. As I felt pain in my leg as I look at my burnt leg.

The pain hurt as tears came pouring down my face as I released my hands from my throbbing leg as I hop to the bathroom to the tub.

As I ran ice cold water on it as the pain melted away. I sigh in relief, as I turn the water off and put medicine on it and wrapped it up in a clean bandage.

As I waddled to the hall and to my room to get dressed.

In black shorts and a band shirt as it felt good to have soft clothes on.

As I walk out of my room I walked down the stairs.

" and what do you think your doing?"

As I jump a little from the voice. As yato came out of the kitchen into my view.

I sigh deeply," I got hungry and I was looking for Hisoka".

He looked at me boredly as I mentioned Hisoka's name. As he shrugs and walks back up the stairs passing me as I walk down.

I went into the kitchen and found some lucky charms and milk as I made me some cereal.

As I look around for a bowl and spoon, as I find where the bowls are I searched the cabinets for a spoon till I found them at the end of the kitchen.

As I waddle to the living room and turn the TV on. As the news comes on for weather conditions.

Forecast looks to be rain for the week and heavy storms.
As I flip through the channels as I eat my cereal.
Till I found an episode of Fairy Tail.

Just I got to it Lucy had just lost her best friend and gained her celeteral abilities for a while to defeat this tiger guy.... Then it shut off as the power went out and everything was dark as lighting flashed through the windows as I shivered and got up and walked to the one of the windows. To see a tree had fallen down onto a power line pole.

As I pull my phone out there was no signal. As I sigh and shiver again as it got a little chilly in the room.

" hey yui you in here?", yato yells as he comes down the stairs.

" ya", I replie.

" looks like will be with power for a few hours", he says as he walks over to where I was standing as he looks out the window.