♡True or False♤

Those eyes. That look. That spirit. I can't wait.... to break you.~hisoka

Yui pov

I watch him intensely, scanning his eyes as he looked at Joan. Those eyes were dangerous to me as I couldn't read anything more than blood lust...

"This can't be my father!", Joan whispered a bit annoyed.

Her eyes simmered yellow as the fire burned, I could tell she was out off by his appearance. Weak, nothing more than a card throwing clown.. She was terribly wrong.

Hisoka looked down at her as a new toy. As his murderous eyes danced with curiosity.

"How old are you?", Joan asked rudly.

I smiled but mentally scolded her threw mind link. Making her look in my direction with a bored expression.

'I'm currently 35'~ hisoka said will ease as his eyes flickered over Joan.
'And you ?'~.

"I am currently 16", Joan said with process of defense.

hmm~

I don't believe anything you have said so far Joan~

Joan looked tooken back by his replie. As her eyes glowed with anger.

"How so?", she gritted through her teeth.

' one. My spouse would have more muscle. Two. It wouldn't be a weak girl. Three. I fucked yui with protection~ he smirked.

Not only was Joan upset I was as well.
Stupid men..

"What ever you say hisoka", my eyes looked at him dangerously.

As his gold ones turned to me.

"Fight me", Joan said butting in. Hisoka remained still as he slowly but deadly reprised his bloodlust.

Joan stood back a step or two. As I remained still.

Neil was running ideas through my head. Storage nen fully loaded.

I could take out 100 million armies and still come out with minor cuts.

"Hisoka", I warned, looking at him with death.

His mistivous eyes wondered as his nen doubled. I stood in front of Joan. As I release my nen as it glowed with power. Joan shivered as she knew it was a serious danger when I released my nen.

Hmm... I thought it would be fun to teach my daughter new tricks?~hisoka smirked.

Joan stepped out of my shadow of nen with her own ora. Dangerous..

"Show me", Joan said with crystal glass eyes.

As in one movement hisoka moved past her at a card at her throat. Looking down at her with death as he groaned.

You got your mother's glare~

As he cut her throat. Ending...

As so he thought...

As he made a terrible mistake..

Time stopped as his eyes flickered once to see a light as darkness consumed him.

"You are in my book now", Joan whispered as she appeared in front of him.

Oh?~