☆ New Job ☆

Hey guys sorry for not updating it will be a short chapter but I promise the next one will be better. (^_−)☆

----------------------------------
'Yui wake up time to get to work'~

I rolled around the bed to open my eyes to Hisoka leaving the room half dressed. "Today's the day I start my job with Hisoka", I thought to my self as I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower and got out and dryed off pulling my hair into a side braid and walled out into the bedroom Hisoka walked in fully dressed as he watched me get dressed as I jumped/hopped into my jeans as he smirks at the view he was getting. As I slipped on a blackand white tee and vans and applied light makeup as I finished Hisoka smiled as he walked to me and pulled by my waist as he hugged me as his lustful eyes met mine as our lips as his phone ringing right before our lips connected as he pulled away to answer it.

'Yes?'~
His expression was normal and turned into a evil smirk as I felt his blood lust spike a bit.

'I will'~

And then he hung it up. And looked back at me.

'Do you know any type of nen? '~

Nodded and he stepped back and created a pink target practice to the wall with his nen.

' show me'~ he said waiting to be amused.

I smiled weakly because it had been along time sense I had used nen besides Gyo.

I closed my eyes as I felt light orbs of nen come to me as I made them into a sniper bulet and a free-hand scope on my eye as it scanned the place and targeted Hisoka nen and his target.

The bullet fired as they multiplied as they hit the target dead siner. As I slowed my Ren and nen back down to almost nothing. As Hisoka stood amused but I can't say for the wall there was a large hole in it.

"I'm sorry about your wall 0-0", I said quickly embarrassed. He didn't even look at the wall very long as he looked back at me.

'Is that all you got?'~ Hisoka raised an eyebrow.

I was taken back a bit by his question till I had a weapon I haven't used yet. As I let myself go as I felt power take over as my eyes changed to a bright green and my hair black as night as blue flames covered my body and the floor as Hisoka set up moving nen along the walls as they looked of childish demons without faces. I over my shoulder to see one ran at me with a knife and it was so fast it time elapsed as I made one swifted move and chucked it at Hisoka as Hisoka waved his hand as it disappeared into nothing.

As one after the other attacked as I smirked as my flames produced silver arrows and bullets and each demon-like nen was shot in the head as my eyes closed and opened to see the room a total deck we no longer had walls or roof. As I came back to normal. As Hisoka no longer was amused he was over the edge in blood lust as his Mr. happy grew as my eyes shifted at him.

I giggled and smirked ,"how'd I do?".

He smirked,' he'll love you'~.

I cocked my head at his words,"Who?".

'The boss'~

"Oh..", I said.

", I said