Mended Wings

"Joan", killua repeated stunned.

I giggled," that would be my name".

He blinked a couple of times then turned red as he quickly turned and faced the other way.
"Don't stare at me like that", he mumbled.

I stared dumbfounded and bustered into a fit of laughing, rolling on the floor.

He made faces as he went to his closet and got dressed. I finally stood and straightened my stature.

He came back in lose white shirt and black pants. His once wet hair  slightly dry now. He was still a bit taller than me. It was a bit intimidating. I walked to tge window and looked out at the night sky of the busy city. Small rain drops began to fall.

" Killua, I need your help", I whispered. As he sat on his bed. Laying back a bit on his elbows.

He looked up at the wall for a while. " you have alot of nerve to be asking me for help, after all that has happened", he spoke with low raspy voice as if he was biting back a dark voice.

I nodded and looked toward him and walked to him. " I'm welling to do anything for this, and you know as well I don't ask for help alot", I spoke standing in front of him.

He sighed rolling his eyes," you are determined as ever".

I smiled and viewed the bright blue eyes he seem to watch me with," yes, I seem to be that way".

We both smiled. A silence told a million words between us. Till he spoke," what to lay with me?".

I yawned a bit and nodded crawling to the left side of the bed and layed, as the bed diped on the right as he looked into my eyes.

" what happened back then?.. you dissapeared for years", he spoke as sadness filled his voice.

" it's a very long story ", I sighed as memories of my mother flooded my eyes as shock was written on Killuas face. He pulled me close and held me. As I began to tell him all the events of the past years that felt like minutes.

It became late as he felt sleep take over as I layed on his chest tracing small shapes. " I missed you", I spoke softly as I began to sleep when I heard one last sentence from the one I held dear to me.

"I missed you too"
_____________________________

^_^ I updated lol I'm horrible at updating. 🙈