His Will Last Time

**Last Chapter **

-Time Skip-
"Welcome home my brother"

"I have no idea who you call brother but he isn't here", ~ a sinister voice rose from the bodies in the floor.

His white hair paired with silver/ scarlet eyes. He has fathers height and a deep voice. His black button up was stained with blood of the ones that called him 'family'. Is jeans shredded in places. His arms marked up from torcher.

All in all he looked like absolute hell. While I was excited to see him I was also scared. I could tell I could fight him but more than likely not take him down on my own.

" I'll say this again who the hell are you, and mind my words sweetie I don't like repeating them"~, he held up a dagger pointed at me as the room was lit by a crystal Shandler.

I stand with my arms crossed. Staring at him. " you have no idea who I am? ".

" that hurts well since you've done my work", pointing to the bodies on the floor.-" I'm your biological sister, you've probably heard bullshit from chrollo that I'm your worse enemy and that I killed our mother", I spoke watching his he's flicker over me.

He smirked, " you to tell me sweetie that you're my big bad ass sister? ".

He laughed and shook his head, " I can't believe it I finally get to meet my murderer".

I cocked my head, " what do you mean your murderer? ".

He stopped laughing and went serious and in that moment I was terrified, unable to move.

" you killed her "~, he's tone was flat, voiceless no bit of joy or love.

" NO! I PROTECTED YOU! CHROLLO KILLED HER! ", yelled feeling angry fuel my mind.

" THEN TELL ME THIS WHY DO YOU STILL STAND HERE FOR NOTHING! LIKE A CHILD YOU RAN AND LEFT MOM! SHE TOLD ME HERSELF YOU LEFT WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU! YOU ARE A MURDERER!, ~ his voice raised and shaken.

Standing at the edge of tears. " What did chrollo do to you", I whispered.

"Chrollo did nothing to be other than show me the truth in life, kill or be killed, no trust in family, blood means nothing! ", ~ he threw he's hand out while ranting.

I was beyond hurt, I hated this feeling. " can you do me one favor sis? ", ~ he spoke.

I nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

" will you stand still for me to kill you? ", ~ he spoke pulling two draggers out and get into a fighting stance.

I shock my head and waved my hand over my body revealing my demon side. He was unfazed.

Holding on to my book I held out on hand. " if this is what you want there is no turning back", .

He smiled, " I'll take my chances sweetie", ~.

I frowned and opened my book and held out my hands and summoned a portal as weapons pointed from it.

Hes nen wavering in places as he threw one dragger and dispeared.
Dodgeing the throw and quickly turned and quickly hit him in the stomach and kicked him to the floor.

I stood over him as he coughed up blood.

" don't say you can beat me when you can't ", I spoke.
" you're not ready to fight me", I spoke walking away from him.

He yelled, " get back her you worthless piece of shit", ~.

I turned and made eye contact and he froze as I spoke my last words to him.

" Laira is happy in heaven, she knows you're hurt and miss guided but hopes one day you'll see that chrollo is the one that hurt this family", one last glimpse of him as I walked into the portal.

Knowing he was going to run into the portal. He ended you face planting into the cloudy floor of the gated heaven.

He stood and glared then his eyes widened to where he was. He looked at the clouds and heavenly feeling. As the gates opened his eyes sparked with tears and disbelief as the goddess herself walked out the gates.

" hello my child", her voice was sweet and kind. He shock his head as tears fell.
" this can't be real, this is a dream.. Has to be.. ",~ he walked towards her. As she held out her arms and he tried to attack her.
Crying and screaming, " your gone why can I see you! ",.

He fell to the ground sobbing. As the light brightens as mom appeared next to him holding him as he let go and held on tight to her.

" Mom,... Mom Ive missed you.. ", he sobbed into her chest.

She smiled and said nothing and looked towards me. Knowing I can not pass these gates feeling my heart beat it's last few in this world. I've spent my over well come in this paradise.

But I bear this curse till the end of the world. Knowing my brother is in a happier place with my mother. My father wondering the world for prey. My lover.. Gone away helping his friend in his life.
long adventure.

And this is my favorite thing about seeing my mother and brother stand and walk hand in hand to the gate looking back. As the gate closes.

This was my story. And where it ends. A demon walking the worlds.

____________The End_____________

Sorry it was a long story and I probably should have cut it off sooner but I needed to end it. :) thanks you for reading! <3