Last moments

Yui sighed at the three teens as they looked at them with confusion and disbelief.

"You three are a team we have out together to purge the Phantom Troop", Illum spoke as if killing was easy as kicking a stone.

"WHY not you three?", Gon asked sitting with his hands folded like a child.

Hisoka smirked at the thought of him killing again.

" You three are needing experience and this us perfect"~

"You live and win or you die"~ hisoka chuckled.

Joan understood her mission but she didn't need the others.

"I can do this on my own I don't need to baby sit this two", she pointed to the two other guys.

Illum smiled and Hisoka held in a laugh or two. How ever mother shook her head annoyed.

"How do you think I felt working with these two?", yui scolded the grown males making them shut up and be stoned faced.

Joan shook in anger at the thought.
She stood and started walking out,"where do you think you're going?", yui spoke lacing venom.

Joan looked by at her mother with the same cold venom look as the air seemed to break into a war.

"I'm not hungry anymore", joan said walking out.

Yui stared at her till she left the room, sighing looking over at the two boys.

"Will you two bring her back please?", she asked as Killua nodded but Gon held an anger in his form.

As they dissapeared, yui sat in a thinking position gripping the chairs arm breaking it with ease.

"Oh , sorry Illum ", she spoke standing.

Illum waved it off knowing the feeling of letting anger out.

She walked out into the back sky porch and stood looking up at the stars.

"WHY does she have to be so hard headed", yui sighed.

"Well she is born from two monsters it's only natural", she answered herself.

"Taking to your self again or is it Niel again?",~ hisoka spoke coming from behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

Nibbling on her neck in a calming way.

"I guess I was talking to Niel again", she spoke looking behind her to see golden eyes pouring into hers.

"Shell She'll be fine after all she's got Killua and Gon, they'll get along sooner or later... or have a fallout",~ his words breaking apart in yui's mind.

"That's what I'm worried about", she moved turning in Hisokas arms so she was facing him.

"She is a monster they all are, she will fit in",~ his voice showering hope into her as she averted her lips to his.

He held on to her tighter as if the warmth of her would leave him again.

"I love you yui, so so very much",~ hisoka purred lust filling his eyes as the words fell from his mouth.
His snake hands roamed down.

"Hisok- a.... NO!", yui chopped Hisokas head.

Hisoka backed away pouting holding his head like a child.

"What was that for yui- chan",~ he groaned running his head where the throbbing pain put there.

"Yui- chan?", she looked at hisoka with a weird feeling.