Your own desire..

" look at her , a geek, a weakling, nothing more than mire trash", I boy pointed at me as kids all-around me laughed it started spinning going faster and faster till it stopped. A light of a young boy helped me up and the others still laughed.

They threw notebooks, trash at us. I was waiting for the boy to leave me but he never did he cared for me and took me in..
.

Then that night as I waited for him to come back home on Christmas as snow started to fall.

That night he never came home, he went missing for days on end. Till 5 weeks later his body turned up in a pond.

He was murdered a note was on a tree near by as it read.
------------------------------------
Dear Yui,

I'm am very sorry I couldn't make it tonight. I forgot some business I had to take care of so I have to go.

I am giving up my life savings to you so you can have a peaceful life without fear.

You are my greatest treasure, it hurts me thinking about leaving you alone. Be strong for me like I was for you.

I have enjoyed watching you grow up from a girl off the streets to a strong indepent woman.

My love go's to you forever in your heart- your big brother.
------------------------------------------

I woke up to a strange room. Chained to a small table. With only my underwear on.

As I pulled on the chains , screaming for help. As a murderous laugh could be heard from a dark corner.

I've heard this voice before...

" who are you!", I screamed as I still pulled on the chains still keeping my eyes on the appearing body.

" yours truly love"~, his voice sinister.

" Hisoka...", I said before I felt tears start to form.

" I told you if you break my rules I would punish you"~, he said walking closer.

" what rule did I break?", I asked confused.

" you told Rin about what we do, and why"~, he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I stared angerly at him. He looked at me like a toy he just got for his birthday.

I relaxed and quit fighting as I closed my eyes. " do what you want I don't care anymore", I say giving up.

" oh? No already no we have hours of this to do, you can't give in now"~, he said as he ran his hand up and down my body.

" punishment time"~, he smirked murderously.

The table turned up and around facing him.

He got a whip off the counter and gripped it tightly as he tested it out on the floor making a loud cracking sound.

I began to whimper as tears fell as I hid my face.

Then a sharp pain hit my leg across my scars. As I screamed out in pain.

He tried hideing his amusment but the bloodlust grinned on his face told me everything.

He's a cold hearted murderer. With a physio mind set on high.

" count for me and call me daddy"~, he said with lust.

Smack
1 daddy...
Smack
2 da-ddy...
Smack
3 da...ddy...
As I sobbed as my voice shook.

A few hours later

" what is the total?"~, he said proudly.

" 23-4 wh-ips ....d-addy...", I sobbed.

"Eh?~ I counted 235 little fruit"~, he said with a deadly smirk.

He turn the table back down as he started cutting my underwear off...

" wha-t are you do-ing", I said trying to breath from the tears.

" you miss counted so this will 've your punishment"~, he said looked down at my exposed body.

I felt dirty as he looked at me as his eyes raked my body.

As he took his boxers off and opened my legs and leaned to my ear.
" I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for months..."~, he said smirking as he thruster in. As he bit my neck causeing blood as he sucked on the blood.

The thrusted faster at ungodly speeds till I came all over him as he still kept going as my hips buckled as my eyes ran to the back of my head.

He groaned as he saw me, he turned me over on all fours and thrusted in deeper. As I fell as he was going slower but not enough to stop.

He pulled out as he came over my body as he thrusted more and more as blood began to come out.

Hours of this went on till he unlocked me and carried me to the bathtub turning the water on as he set me in it with him.
And that was your taste of punishment~

And that's when I woke up to. As my heart raced as my head hurt so much till I looked to see I was still in my bathroom with the was surrounding.

It was all a dream....

____________________________

Hope you guys enjoy it;)

Vote& comment whatever...