This Change of Cards

"It's your choice sweetie",~ chrollos voice ringing.

"Like hell I'll ever go with you, I've seen what you are", I whispered as his lips curled into a wicked smile.

Gripping the child as it woke and screamed and cried. Shaking of fear and anger , " Don't hurt him!", I cried full of anger.

I stood still thinking of ways, run at him and risk the insanity to grow?.. or lose mother's second child..

I sighed feeling the insanity rising.

'Miss if I may propose an idea?', the demons voice whispered. Turning my attention to the figure as it's red eyes landed dead on mine. I lost feeling in my body as I started to become locked away, inside.

Panic set in as this seemed so familiar.
"What are you doing?!?!", I screamed from inside.

My body left soul less to the control of the demon as he smirked.

"Hold back kitten I got it from here , just stay inside that room, and I promise I'll get your brother back", he whispered laughing towards the end.

The lights in my eyes grow darker as a smirk appeared on my lifeless body.

"Long time no see Chrollo ", my mouthed moved to a darker voice cracking my neck to an angle.

"Oh? And is this how you greet your master, as I remember that I told you to call me master", his voice vexing at the demon whos smile cracked a little as it rolled its eyes.

" your no longer my master, I'm bonded with this child till death, let's say her soul is mine , till time ends", his voice full of lustful intention.

Chrollos eyes twitched for a second as he dropped the child. My heart stopping as I slowly watched him from inside.

"Valc save him!", I screamed as like a blur came out as my view we now in front of Chrollo.

I was back in my body lights brightened. As I looked to see Valc holding the child as he cried.

Hope filled my eyes,  but the second I forgot where I was. Arms wrapped around me as he ingulfed me.

Fear set in.
" Joan!", Killuas voice rang like a dream was ripped to reality.

I was trapped , and out of luck this was probably the end for me... but at least he'll be able to live a life full of love I know father would love him , he looks so ,so much like mother, I smiled to myself.

" I was quickly turned around to face my nightmare.

Killua and Gon by a tree , as the moon reflected the light apon them.

Seeing father close to Valc.
"Take care of him", I cried out to father as his orbs widened holding onto the little boy in his arms.

Oh how I wanted to see how it all played out,  as Valc dissapeared.

I had knew he went back to the book.
And waited my wishes, and I felt blood trickle down my face , it was tears .. Crimson tears , I reached the max of insanity and madness,  I can't hold it in no longer, the more I waited my life ticked away.

A few giggles left me  ," you wanted me so bad Chrollo but you never realised the most important part of your plan",.

A sigh left him ,as chills ran down my body. Blood lust exploded from him in waves and being so close it doubled Valc's.

"And what is that sweet  heart?", he's voice full of anger , but was laced with calmness.

" you'll never have Valc,  and as of now I'm part demon , I'll die soon and become a different person", I spoke laughing shaking watching the crimson run faster.

" And you think you're going to make me wait for you any longer I truly wished I didn't have to use this", as he touched my heart and a loud crack in the sky erupted.

Shaking the ground , as he touched my heart I felt like a key was cutting into it.

Screams were coming from my mouth as panic flooded over.

" Joan!", Killua ran at me as I held my hand up and smiled and summoned the book and put ever one inside.
As the key stabbed my heart once more, I knew I was no longer apart of this world.

Large storm clouds filled the air, the ground shook. And before I realised I needed to get everyone out.

Instead of just using my illusion  I made everyone leave the spot into the book with a snap of my finger and we disappeared.

Darkness is all I saw and I knew I wasn't waking up for a long time.

I miss my mother so very much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AND SO THIS IS IT! END OF STORY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
jk