Lost it all again

Ill take care of you I promise~
That's a lie because I can't care for someone who's is dead~

That voice laughed over and over again. Like a broken record. " you better be lucky I like you little girl, i can tell were going to have so- so much fun!", the demonic voice spoke coming from the shadows of my mind, opening my eyes as a new person. A robot with no heart, a blood lust like a lion and revenge like my father.

"We're going to have some fun",~ it's voice boomed inside of my body.

Eyes open dark red shone through my heartless eyes. To the the person smiling was none other than Michi , her pink hair and icy eyes. I can see why my father would fall for this kind of girl. But she won't matter anymore, after I kill her.

I laughed so hard feeling the insanity of the demon within. I stopped and just smiled.

"Well well what brings you here Machie?", I sang with amusment. Putting my hands behind my back and cocking my neck to the left. Staring at her with killing intent.

She seemed unfazed but I knew I had her shaking. I could feel it, she's afraid to die..

"Oh I remember you, the one that got away", she clapped her hands together with sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes at her fakeness. Smiling, "well here I am!", I hold my arms out. But in the split second Machie threw needles and thread creating a maze and surrounded me.

"Oh that's not nice to greet an old friend", I frown and pout.

She smirked, "I'm not here to make chit chat with you, and we were never friends!", she said annoyed.

I smiled lightly at the moment the demonic voice spoke. 

" she's a real bitch to bad no one cares", my mouth moved as I talked in second person.

Machies face dropped at the words and confusion spread across her face at the sound that rolled off my togue.

I could see it behind her , the demon smirked at me, using me as a decoy.

All the demons are the same just more burning fire in this ones eyes. As it bit but its hand relaseing blood into a weapon like knife with the name of 'MACHIE' on it. I felt guilty for this but I couldn't do much or I would be cut in twos.

"Anything you want to say Machie before I go?", I played innocent to the sound of wind blowing.

As the moon shone threw the clouds I could see blood run down her mouth her eyes widened at the confusion.  Looking down to see a weapon implied her in the chest.

"Ho- w?", she choked blood looking behind her to see what I was seeing the whole time.

His white teeth pulled back into a murderous grin. Eyes widened in blood lust. The thread around me dropped to my feet and I was no longer in deaths hands.

He pulled the weapon up , I ran towards her as her body fell to the ground,  on the side of her I felt sad feeling her pain threw my bond with the hell of the demon.

The light slipped from her eyes , her body turning white as the moon. Her eyes closing watching the world's door close to darkness.

In that moment I knew I was unstoppable,  all this power of my emotions and the demonic possession.

I felt like Satan himself. I heard the demon laugh as he heard my thoughts.

"I knew you would be fun, but this just got better",~ it's voice boomed with lust.

I smirked standing seeing I was alone no Killua, no Gon. It's probably best that I stay away from them. For now...

I giggled as I walked feeling the demon walk beside me, feeding on my well power and replacing it was insanity.

Walking back up the path to the garden I felt a darker presence. And I knew it was him...

His raven hair , soul less eyes...

"Hello my sweet", his voice full of lustful intentions. Making  the dem9n hiss at its past owner.

As the raven haired man looked to see the demon beside me he smiled.

"Well hello again Valc", he said watching the reaction of the demon move behind me. In fear of his past master do knew now even this man has been feared by the dead.

He sat on a chair holding the infant  in his arms. The one he stole from my mother's womb.

My brother in blood, the child opened its eyes and I stood in fear it had mother's eyes it had blond/white hair with matching blood fading into blood red.

"Give him back", I hissed venom in a threating tone.

No reaction that the man looking down at the new born. And he smiled, "you give me what I want and I'll let him go".

I flickered my eyes to the demon behind me as it stared at my commanding eyes.

" What do you have in mind for my master?", the demons voice boomed.

Chrollo looked over and smirked," i want you my sweet"~.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry just something for you to read :) love you guys! Noticed the book is at 14k !! It's awesome never thought it would be this good. :)

Comment&vote 💙