A Slave To His Love ♥

So this is where we end up? Two different beings in a unforgiving world. A killer with black love. A broken girl with pain. Will they need each other for there life? Or will they face away from each other.

Let fate be the judge. Or make your own luck.

Stand side by side or alone on different sides of the road.

Life is worse but death is a second of pain then your gone.

" yui this is your new home"~, he whispered as he left me alone to heal the girls from last night.

Groans and moans were heard all through out the room. As I quickly went by and gave them medical attention. As I finished up my last was Mika..

As I look at her she looks beat up with a black eye and bruses. As I put a bandage over the bruses and cuts.

" yui is that you?", mika said half sleep.

I smile and nod. " why are you here? You need to get out! Or they'll hurt you", she cried in pain.

I feel tears fall as every word hits me. " I can't leave you here", I say looking at her.

She shakes her head as tears fall. " I can't leave here because I am a slave... To his... Love", I choke out as tears flow out now.

How pathic am I?
A hand held onto mine as I look at Mika through tears.

" I know now, well just have to watch out or each other... OK?", she whispered as her eyes start to close ad she falls unto a deep sleep.

As I hold her hand as her muscles relax and let go.

" that was truly moving my little fruit"~

As I look in the direction of the voice stood that man. The love that I'm forever a slave to.

Hisoka...

I blink at him as I get up and walk out the room to mine.

" where are you going yui?"

" to my room to get some sleep", I say as I turn back to see him right behind me.

" can I join you?"~

Looked away and nodded as I opened the door and walked in. I closed the curtain's and closed the door and played down. I felt the bed move as he climbed in also.

After a while of silence he moved and hugged me in a sleepy way and didn't let go.

I moved a little to face him as his golden eyes were shut he looked peaceful and innocent.

So this is what I fell in love with. I kissed him and snuggled into his chest. " I love you Hisoka", I whisper into his chest as he grins and holds me tighter as we fall sleep into the night.

________________________
Srry really short chapter but I hope it will tie u over till the next.
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Comment&vote whatever ♥‿♥