Arms to Fire

Time to get back to work~

As we times out of the book with satisfaction. Hisoka was in a good mood all the way to Illums his blood lust leaked a bit when he saw Illum.

"Hisoka calm down", I whispered. His eyes flickered to a gold then darkened.

'I am calm'~

"Your bloodlust!", I yelled at him as he smirked killing the blood lust at my demand.

"Hello Yui, Hisoka", Illums voice broke our small fight.

I smiled and greeted Illum as hisoka put up a small friendly smile.

"Oh! Where's Joan? ", illum clapped his hands together.

'She's asleep in the car'~ hisoka said walking back to the car to get Joan.

Leaving me with Illum.
"He seems like his found his perfect toy", Illum said as non- awkwardly as possible.

I blushed and nodded.

A few seconds passed and Hisoka brought a sleeping Joan into the room.
As I took her from him to headed up stairs.

I kissed Hisokas cheek and gave him a look'better be good'.

He smiled as a innocent emotion took over like he didn't know what I was talking about.

I carried my child up stairs and down the hall. I had spent a few nights here before and met the family.

But they never knew about me and Hisoka together or even the child we had.

Walking a familiar ora turned the corner. Silver/ white hair and icy cold blue eyes. To match was his look of boredom. As his face lifted as he saw me then quick turned to a curious look at the person I was carrieing.

"Who is that?", he asked with a worry look at her.

A small smile appeared on my lips.
"You promise to keep a secret? "

He thought it over and nodded his curiosity getting the better of him.

"This is Joan.... My child", I smiled looking down at her sleeping form.

Looking up his eyes took a friendly look and walked closer.

"How old is she?", he asked once more.

"She's 16 ", I whispered because he was so close.

Stars filled the young boys eyes.
"My name is Killua, Illums younger brother", Killua said with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you Killua", I smiled.

"Do you know where a spare room mite be for me and Joan?", I asked waiting for his replie.

He nodded and turned on his heels and walked in the opposite direction of where he was going.

As I followed calmly. Soon after 5 minutes of walking we reached a wooden door with sliver lining. And a matching door nob.

"Here we are", he smiled lightly.

I nodded and thanked him and beted our goodbyes for now.

As he walked I waved with my free hand. And opened the door.

To a light filled room with golden lamps. Walking in I took in all of the room. Shutting the door behind me, and walking to the larger queen sides bed. And layer her down on the silk covers.

Tucking her in and later down beside her and awaited hisoka.

As sleep started to take over. Eyes lids threatening to close.

What seemed like hours I made my self comfortable and let sleep take over.

'Goodnight'
________________________________
Sorry for not updating been busy.
I'll make it up sometime.
548 words.
I'm taking up drawing requests if anyone wants me to? Yes or no?
Up to you guys.😘

Love y'all 💚