Hello Again

Tears of happiness filled my eyes as I saw her. She was an angel in white with red lit eyes. As her smile was so warm as she extend her arms out as I ran and in golfed her as I cried out.

She was so cold to the touch, it made me realize she wasn't a living being but a soul on earth.

As she whispered things to clam me down, holding me in a loving  manner.

As she whispered her voice was soft and calming, she talked about the times of her life that I was apart of and Hisoka. She smiled as she talked about it like the fact she wasn't going back. She knew this.

As I looked back as the light started fading. As I looked up at her.

" protect your brother and raise your brother for I can never see him again, I've spent my whole life preparing you for this moment and your more than a monster your princess of Light and Dark, never let your crown fall, my child", she smiled a tear slid down her pale cheek.

Widening my eyes she started to fade from me.
" please don't leave me!", I cried out to her. Tears falling faster as she's near invisible to me.

"Good bye Joan", she whispers closing her eyes. As sprinkles of light and flower peals flowed up as the light brightened.

I knew at that moment I would never see her in this life again.

And she left me in a world where thier is no forgiving what I have done.
A hand running up my back to my shoulder.

"So my lady what is your wishes?", Valcs voice says with inlightenment.

I looked toward him as he no longer looks human but more demon like. Fangs that are sharper than the finest quality knife, bright yellow eyes with slits. And horns that curled back with a tail.

He was my weapon and I was his master. But it feels reversed now that I am apart of him. Knowing that I don't look like a human anymore.

" we need to go back and get my brother into good hands", I said as I gritted my teeth.

" and end Chrollos life", at that moment he demon smirked.

"As my lady wishes but something worries me", he smiles misveously.

" what would that be?", I look around in the white.

A small laugh leaves his lips.
" what power do you have to defend yourself with?".

I stare at his confused it I feel weakened. That's right I'm not human in demon but a new one with no power left.

He laughs a bit more till a smirk appears on his face.
" ok sweet heart your new at this so I guess it would a gentalman of me to let you use my power, but you have to make a deal with me", he smiles.

I look at him with a glare," what kind of deal?".

He folds his arms," if I let you use my power and you stay in the human relem, I must be with you at all times in hell or earth no matter what".

I cock my eyebrow up and smirk," you like the human relem?".

His gaze drops and acts stubborn," no not at all, just like seeing the humans kill each other".

I nodded and laugh.
" then shall we?", I smile extending my hand towards him.

He looks a bit taken back but soon follows and shakes my  hand.

" let's begin"
_______________________________

Good grave I'm sorry for not responding.  And I hope this update is good.

Happy Thanksgiving ♡