Our tragedy

In some ways people would wonder why I'm still with Hisoka, I to wonder at times why I do then I remembered why.... Love and lust..

" yui get dressed were going out "~ Hisoka yelled down the hall as I finished up my chores.

I walked to my room and got a quick shower and dressed nicely. Put light makeup on and heels as I headed down the stairs.

Hisoka pov~

" hey Hisoka are you sure you want to continue your relationship with yui?", yato asked sitting in the couch across from me.

Hmm~
I don't think I would ever get a better girl to love me the way I do~ I smirk at my words.

" then can I have Mika then?", yato asked smirking looking dead in my eyes.

" you know my history with her, I wouldn't give her up she's mine"~ I say leaning back closeing my eyes.

A smirk formed on yatos lips as I opened my eyes as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I turned my head back as my heart beat increased as I saw yui and mika next to each other.

Mika wearing a short red party dress with matching heels. Then Yui with a black dress with heels.

They could have been the worlds hottest models in the world.

Oh how I'm getting excited for tonight.

Yato and I stood up and smirked with lust.

Back to normal pov.

The guys looked at us with lust and desire. As me and Mika walked side by side.
Yato grabbed me and Hisoka looked displeased as he turned he's attention to Mika and it disappeared.

We all got in a black mustang with blue stripes.
As Hisoka and mika sat up front and me and yato sat in the back. After a few minutes I saw hisokas hand reach to Mikas thigh as she shivered. The ineve I had of Mikas past with Hisoka.

As I hide my face and looked out the window till a hand touched me on my leg as I turned my attention to the hand on my leg as my eyes followed to yatos icy eyes as I could see his lust as his hand trickled down my thigh as he lightly brushed my underwear as a soft moan left my mouth as I bit down on my lip as he moved the fabric and pushed his icy hand into me as I felt blood trickle as I bit down on my lip as yato leaned over and covered my lips with his as he sucked on my bitter blood.

As he added the fingers in and out as my climax was building as we came to a stop.

"We're here~"

As Hisoka got out with taro, as I got out with Mika.

I was sexually frustrated at the moment but I went on as me and mika stayed close together.

Hisoka was on Mikas other side and yato was on my other also.

As we walked into a club were loud music and danceing people everywhere.

As Hisoka and yato disspeared so did Mika I walked to the bar and sat down and got a shot as I felt the anger bloom as I took more and more till I was drunk and felt better as I started danceing with the crowd as burry images danced around me as I shook my hips to the music.

" better save some of that danceing for me my toy"~

As a burry Hisoka came into view as I looked at him I tilted my head to the side.

" why ?, you have Mika go dance with her", I say drunkenly as I danced till his hands grabbed me to the side out of the crowd and pushed me up against a wall.

' if you disobey me you'll be punished again"~ he pureed into my ear. I smirked at how hot it sounded.

" sounds like fun ", I smirk.

" you don't know what I'm like"~ he whispered with a grin.

" inlighten me ", I say as his smirk grew then he smashed his lips soon mine as I ran my hands through his hair as I pulled on his hair makeing him moan lightly.

As we gasped for air between the heated kiss, I felt eyes on us as I looked over at yato with anger and lust as he turned to mika and lead her to another room.

" hi-ok a I need to go", I say as I pull away from him as I run almost tripping as I ran in there direction.

As I slammed into a room I watched as yato hit mika and abuse her as heat razed in my body I was ready... To. .. kill. I ran up behind yato and push him over as I grabbed the unconscious Mika and ran out the room as fast as I could in heels. Mika was not only unconscious she was drugged. As I ran out the club as she started foaming from the mouth as I dialed 911.

As it ringed some one pulled my hair and through me.

As the person stomped on my phone and started kicking me. " useless botch", a drunken voice said as they kicked me till pain came at me as I cryed as they picked me up and pushed me back down.

" please help mika she's dieing!", I yell as the man picks me up and throughs me against a car.

As he bit down on my neck causeing blood as he ripped my clothes off and through me into the car and getting on top of me as he unbelted him self and tied my hands to the other door.

As he took his d-ck out and ripped my panties off and rubbed his friend around me as he thrushed into me. His was large but not as large as Hisoka so it didn't hurt that much as I thought.

He smashed me against the car door as I moaned loudly as he groaned as I turned to look my eyes widened it was ..yato.. his lust made him faster as he thrushed in deeper as I screamed. As he sucked on my neck as we moaned and groaned.

I had reached my climax as he still thrushed into me making my eyes turn back into my head as my legs buckled as he thrushed as me pouned into me pain was the only thing I could feel now as he bit down on my skin as he smashed me once more filling me as his hot sem filled me. As tears fell down my face as he unbuckled my hands free. As I walked through pain as I grabbed a jacket as I ran out side in pain crying as laughter was in the car. As Mikas body laid there in the parking lot as I felt next to her. As her eyes closed as I put my head on her chest as I listened for a heart beat.

As I took her cold hands in mine as pain and sorrow ran through my body.

"MMIIKKAAA", I cried into the night as a an walked up from behind me.

" I guess she really was a piece of trash, o'well this will be our secret, if you tell anyone I'll kill you in the most painful way", the voice said as he picked her up and threw in the river next to the club as her life less body flowed down the river as I shook and shivered with tears down my face.

" get in the car", yato yelled as I slowly obeyed. We drove back to the house.

Where's...Hisoka.... I thought...

As we got there he pulled me to the house and threw me into my room and smriked as he closed and locked the door.

Where is Hisoka when I need him....

Another tragedy..

-----------------------------------
I'm srry for not updating hope you don't hate me ;-;

°.° comment&vote whatever~