Himself with shadows

After hours of driving it about midnight Hisoka had decided that I was strong enough to work with him. I was excited but scared but I pushed the feels away and listened for anything around the car as hisokas nen covered the car as I provided extra coverage in feet all over the car. As i felt nen spike in the car behind us as we creeped along the road as Hisoka made turns into alleyways and they still followed behind a couple of blocks. We turned off our nen, and parked the car and climbed up the sides of the buildings to the tops and watched from above.

As the car following us was a black Maw as they stopped in the middle of the road a block way from our parked car.

Shall we?~

Hisoka looked back at me as I smirked nodding as his smile widened as his eyes flickered back as he jumped a couple of building tops to one closer to the car as they moved a bit more Hisoka created his little demon and sent it to the car.

Thunder rolled in the sky as the small demon jumped onto the hood of the car as the car came to a complete stop as the demon opened its mouth as purple and pink lights flashed over the car setting it in colorful flames.

As Hisoka was smiling down at the burning car his smile faded as he looked toward me as I picked up the sense of a new nen as I moved quickly as a sonic boom hit the spot I was in as I recover from the attack as I glace up at a building across from where the light came from I saw shadows of the beings as Hisoka followed my gaze.

Are you ready doll?~

"I was born ready", I mumbled as he smirked at my response.

His eyes never leaving the shadows.

I waved my hand over my heart and closed my eyes as I felt the waves of nen. My nen scope on my left eye as silver bullets formed above my hand as I waved it forward as my targets were locked on.

" take one step and I'll make sure your heads are ripped into millions of piece's", I spoke with venom.
As Hisoka groans at my threat.
God babe that was hot as hell~

I rolled my eyes as the shadowes formed into two males in the range of there early 20's possibly.

There stares were soft more perverted than most as one smirked as the other smiled evily.

I crossed my arms as I tailported to the other building behind them as Hisoka joined me sitting on the side lining of the building.

I glared at them with curiosity as they eyed me s there gaze flickered over to the clown.

His blood lust was spiking as they stood in wait for any attack from him. I stood there looking less treating than hisoka.

So why were you following us?~ Hisoka spoke in a rather normal voice.

One of the men as tall as Hisoka maybe shorter smirked. " a sirten person wants you dead so if you don't mind were on a time schedule".

As they dissapeared at lighting speed. Hisoka still sitting as one came up from behind me as I rolled my eyes at there sad attempt to kill us.

As they tryed grabbing me I shadered into pieces of dark blue roses. This was my true ability hiding in plane site as the guy panicked as he turned around franticly as I landed on him as he fell quickly to the ground as I turned all my nen toward him as silver arrows and bullets appeared aiming at the now not so cocky target.

I held him hostage as Hisoka smiled but seemed uninterested by his toy.

"Mite as well give up mister", I said at the man across the roof from Hisoka as his eyes met mine then to the guy in front with arrows and bullets surrounded him as he screamed as my blue flames started burning him.

"He doesn't have much time sir", I glared at the man. As he having wars in Hus eyes as they flickered at his situation in front of him.

As I watched the man in front of me scream bloody murder as he rolled trying to take the flames out.

Your running out of time~

Hisoka spoke with amusement not a scent of sorrow for the burning man.

As the man ran away cowardly trying to get away abandoning his partner. I was angery at the situation my flames died as the man was nothing more than a burning corpse. As his eyes were stuck as tears fell as I realized no one in this world you can ever truly trust.

As Hisoka came back as his hands were covered in blood as he walked toward me stopping in front of me.

"Was it exciting? To feel the lust blood as you watch them slowly lose the light in their eyes? Are you able to keep doing this or are you weak at the time of killing?"~

"I'm fine", I say not able to met his eyes.

I know your not~

----------------------------------------
Hope you love it (•ө•)♡