Connections

XJoan the weaponXXKillua  the assassinX

XJoan the weaponX
XKillua the assassinX

'2 days left till they come for me'

I sat up from my fluffy soft covers, leaving the dream land. Till I felt something else in the room with me.

I looked around till I spotted a lump in the bed. I pulled the covers back to see Killua past out.

Now how'd you get in hear without walking me up?..

I leaned in closed watching is sleeping form. Joan felt some emotions she's never felt before to anyone before.

She was leaning on closer to examine his facial features to his silver hair to the end of his neck.

"Killua", Joan spoke leaning to his ear.

Moving away to see his icy blue eyes open. He blinked a few times till he jumped up, also most falling off the bed. Good thing Joan had caught his hand before then.

"Why are you in my room? ", Joan asked softy.

Killua sat looking down a bit embarrassed he had been caught sleeping in the same bed.

"Well it was cold and I didn't want my guest getting sick", Killua spoke looking any where but Joan.

She smiled,"you know what my father would have done if he had caught you in his daughters bed?".

Killuas face drained off all color at the thought. Joan looked at him with amusement at his expression satisfied with her work.

She layed back on the bed facing the ceiling. "Killua do you have friends?", Joan asked the male.

"Yes one, he's the best friend I could have ever had in my life!", Killua smiled at the thought of his friend.

She turned to her side facing the male. "What is he like?".

Killua layed back looking up.
"His name is Gon, his high hopes to see his father again. Our trips together were the best days of my life", Killua talked more of the hunter exams and fun, sad, and scary moments of his life.

Joan smiled as his face beamed with happiness. "Where is he now?".

Killua turned his side to face her.
"His coming some time today or tomorrow to help us with the Phantom Troop",.

Joans face fell at the words of 'Phantom Troop'. "Oh", was all Joan could say.

"What's wrong joan?", Killua asked.
She turned ;"nothing", she was getting up to be pulled back and a warmness hovered over her.

Killua had pined her down their faces inches away.

"What is wrong joan , is it because of Gon coming?", he asked.

She quickly shook her head.

"The mention of the Phatom Troop?", he asked hoping to get closer to the problem.