★ Your Mine ♥

Smut
---------------
Come on now Yui, I told you to live on for me, remember you promised me? Live on for me become the strong and fearless girl I hoped you be. Never give up my little Yui°°°
____________________________

As light got brighter my vision began to clear up.
I guess that was a dream...

As I wake up a bit more and sit up a storm rolled inside my head.

" ahhhhhh!! F*****", I whisper/yell.
As I grab my head and holding it tight.

"Look who's awake~", a voice from my left.
It scared me,making me jump off the bed and into the floor with a loud bang.

" your so loud for a small person ~", the voice poked up again.

I stood up with a evil glare till my eye level met his.
" damnit Hisoka!", I said angryly.

He looked at me amused by annoyed as he sat up. My head still hurt from all the alcohol but my anger made me forget about it.

"What are you doing here", I hissed at him walking to the bathroom.

" just thought we could hang out ~", he said in the other room.

I rolled my eyes as I looked in the mirror to see a sleepy drunk person staring back at me.
I internaly groaned at myself and threw my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom.

" well I can't today my parents are coming home today", I say looking in my closet.

As I was about to pick up a shirt he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"Now listen here , your not treating me fairly and I've been holding back from my punishment, but I'm done with your attitude and excuses! ~", he raised his voice.

As I glare at him I see nothing more than lust and anger.

" I'm not your personal slut and never well be", I yelled getting off the bed.

He grabbed me and once again threw me on the bed and hovered above me.

" you are mine and no one else's! I will not tolerate this any longer ~", he spoke smashing his lips against mine.

I struggled to fight to get him off me. As he pulled my skirt off into the floor.

He pulled away giving me room to do this. I kicked him in his MR.HAPPY and ran half naked out of the room to the guest room ' which was the closest room to mine'.