His Ora

Noticed the book hit 1k today I'm very happy I got a second Hisoka book going and I hope I don't disappoint you. :) smut
Will be a present (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
----------------------------------------

'Goodbye Mika'

"Why?... Didn't you run when you had the chance", he asked.

I sat there looking done unable to look at him any longer.

" I wanted us both to get out not one but both", I said shaky like.

" you had so many chances and.... You let her die!", he said with pain and hurt.

I fliched at the thought as tears flowed as I shook my head ' no!'.

" it wasn't my fault to know he was going to hurt her like that!", I say looking him in the eyes to meet cold ones as he slaped me across my face.

" you knew and you didn't care you were to busy being his little whore!", he yelled afterwards.

The pain I was feeling mixed with anger as I looked at him.

' don't hurt him' Repeated in my head as I thought Mika was talking to me.

I got up and bowed," I'm sorry for your loss". And started walking away as a hand caught my wrist whirling me around to meet Rens emotionless eyes.

" you dont think your just going to up and leave with out take the responsability you whore", he said as he drug me to his car in the back seat and climbed in.

As he pressed my body with his as I try to get away.

" no please Ren", I begged as his eyes were full of lust as he rept my clothes off one by one leaving my in a bra and underwear.

As he leaned down and sucked my heck as I bit back the moan I was holding in.

As I ran my fingers through His hair as I tug on it making him groan slightly as I could feel his hardness against my leg.

"Ren..", I whispered as he snaked his hands down and single-handedly uncliped my bra and massaged my breasts as he sucked my neck.

As pleasure filled the car as we wished this to happen along time ago.

Then I thought of his girlfriend of what he was doing to her right now.

" Ren this is wrong- you have a girlfriend", I said as she paused as he unlashed himself from my back to look at me.

" what am I doing...", he asked as light started to come into his eyes as he looked at me with sorrow.

He gets off me as sit up and get dressed as the rain let up a bit a thunder rolled in the sky.

" I have to go", I say getting out.

His lips moved but I closed the door to not hear his apologies as I walked back home.

As I walked the corner to my house I saw a black car in the drive way as I knew exactly who it was.

'Hisoka'

I walked up and went to unlock the door and it opened with ease.

" hello?", I say as I step in as I didn't see anyone or any voices.

I walked in the kitchen empty as I grab a knife from the counter as I protect myself.

As I check the rooms downstairs I hear a loud thud upstairs as I let out a small scream.

I slowly get the bravery to go check it out. As I open my door to see a large naked figure rubbing his head as he looms down out the window.

"Hisoka?", I say as he turned to me with amusement.

"Welcome back yui"~ his voice was sinister yet calm.

He looked down at my hand and saw my weapon as he smiled.

" you thought I was something evil didn't you?",~ he said as he walked closer.

I nodded setting the knife on the table next to me as he was next to me as he snaked his arms around my hips.

As he took a deep sniff as he leaned lovingly on me as put my hands on his as I lead him to the bed as pushed him down on the bed as I kissed his neck and down his jaw line as he groaned as he pulled off my shirt and pants and threw them across the the room and I run my fingers on his stomach and he shivered with a smile.

As he flipped us over," you know i'm the dominate one"~.

I smiled as he kissed down my neck as he paused and looked at the marks on my neck as he looks very angery someone else played with me.

As he leaned down and sucked on the marks making them his. As I moan as he unclips my bra with ease as he kisses down in a line and sucks on my left as he massages the right as I bite back the moans.

" come one yui let me hear you"~, he said with lust as he switched to the other giving it the same pleasure.

'Hisoka', I moan as he slides my panties off into the floor as our eyes stay connected as he go's lower and sticks his touge out with a childish grin as he brings my area closer to him as he sucks on me as if he was feeding off me.

As our eyes lock as I moan at the presser he put on my area. As my core tightens as I feel my climax high coming closer as he stops and I whimper and give him a glare he smirks as he came up to me and kissed me letting me have a taste of me as I rap my legs around him as we deepen the lip as my core becomes inpatient for him as I whimper.

As he groans as he like looks at me with pleasure as he strokes himself making him bigger by the second.

As he teases me as he rubbed his shift against me as I let out a moan as I become more impatient by the second.

" stop teasing me Hisoka!", I moan out as he smirks.

"That's not my name baby girl",~ he stops as he waits for my answer.

As I glare at him with lust,"daddy please fuck me!".

As his smirk grew wide as he eased himself into me making my whole body react to his touch.

As he thrusts as he groans as he throbs inside me.

" daddy",I whisper as his eyes grew as his length become larger as he thrusts at a unbelievable pase.

"Ooohhhhhh", I moan as my core tightens as my vision gos blurry as he thrusts once more as he we moan out loud as he slips out and throughs the condom away and lays beside me.

As we lay there breathing hard he pulls my chin up as our eyes meet as he kisses me softly whispering.

" thank you baby girl"~

----------------------------------
Hope ya loved it.

" take me daddy"~[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Vote & comment whatever ♥‿♥