His love turned black

His voice was the only thing I lived for.... Now its all black as night with stormy and lustful wind as his dark figure came into view his golden eyes glimered in the darkness as he gave me a hand up and turned into nothing more than darkness like a nightmare.... When well these dreams end?

" wake up Yui!", a voice came through as it shook the walls as glass broke into millions of pieces as the world played in motion.
I woke up.

It was warm as the sun shined through the window on my face as I scwint to see as the room comes into focus.

As I look around memories of last night flooding my mind. As I look around I don't see Hisoka but a note instead.

------------------------------------
Morning I had to leave to take care of some business at the house so.. and I cooked breakfast in the kitchen and pain medicine on the desk beside the bed.

~hisoka
-------------------------------

I stared at the note for a while till pain struck me in the side as I layed back down. I smiled lighly at the sealing, ' i wonder what the business was'.

I leaned over to the the bed and grabbed the meds and water and poped them in my mouth and drunk my water.

Bing*

After that I decided to check my phone as I open its my mom.

M: hey were going to be taking a bit longer in New York so well see you next week. Be good and keep your grades up.
Love Mom.
-------------------------------------

I turned my phone off and rolled out of bed. Still in pain I inched my way down stairs. To the living room and turned the TV on.

HXH was on and it was the new episode everyone has been waiting for! Episode 149 its been years seems like.

I got up and popped some popcorn and returned to my show.

I loved the friend bond relationship that Gon and Killua had it almost made me think they were gay for each other.... But I guess that's what happens when your best friends.
After my show I decied to dress up and go see Hisoka.

I picked a black long sleeve shirt and leggings and black converses. Applied light make up and walked out the door.

I hopped in my car and drove off to hisokas house. I was about to pull in but I saw another car beside Hisoka. So I parked around the curb and got out checked myself put in the mirror one last time.

And walked up to his house I knocked on the door and waited.

I heard a female voice as a girl opened the door she had on a big shirt and messy hot hair.