Needs and Loss

"Hisoka?", I whisper in the darkness.

Hmm?~

" I have to tell you something", I say as I move away from him to the window.

He sat up and looked at me with serious eyes.

" Mi-ka.... I-mean yato killed her..", I sobbed as I looked away from his face slowly falling as he looked down as he's hair covered his eyes.

" I'm sorry...I couldn't save her", I whisper as I cry out.

How?....~ his voice full of anger.

" he drugged her and me... And left her outside in the parking lot as she slowly died", I said as my voice shook.

Where is she?~ as he got up and started getting dressed.

Gone...

He froze in as if time stopped as you could see him try and contain himself.

"I'm so sorry...I wasn't strong enough...", I say through my bangs.

He turned and grabbed his jacket an walked out the door slamming it closed.
I flinched at the slam as the storm outside grew as I watched him walk out the door to his black slick car and drive away with a roar as lighting flashed.

I was alone in pain, what happened was unforgivable and knew it...

As I walk out the room as I slip on my shoes and walk down the stairs and looked for some paper and a pen.

As I quickly write a goodbye note and check it as I was satisfied with it as I left the house and began the long walk home.

As the rain poured and thunder rolled through the sky as the lighting struck through the clouds.

As if heaven it self was crying over Mika's death. It was a dramatic scene as memories flashed though my mind of the last moments I had with her.

I hated everything she was the one to show me love then Ren came along as I slowly forgot about her till that day I saw her on that bed.

'How could I have done that to the one who showed me how to love again?' I thought to myself as listen to the wind and thunder as if the sky was ready to strike me.

As I turned a corner to my neighborhood as I see a guy and a girl under an ambrala with smiles and laughs.

As the ambrala turns up and I can see them perfectly it was Ren and his girlfriend.
As I cover my face by pulling my hood  over my head.

A they smile and carry on a conversation as they walk past me like I wasn't there.

It hurt to be alone as I walk to my sidewalk to my house I stop as no one was home as I pop my music in I walk away from the house and onto the park by the river.

--------------------
Hisoka pov.
-------------------
My mika murdered?~
Dead?~ this can't be~

As I speed and cut turns as thoughts and anger and pain mixed in my head as the demon inside bangs on my door for me to let loose.

As pain fills my heart and anger in my head as I put a stop to my brakes and yell out loud as I feel myselfs sanity disappear.

As I was now laughing at my pain as pitful as it is, I needed to take it out on someone.

Yato is off the list... Ren maybe? No to problematic...
'Yui', the voice in my head calls out as I smirk..

Perfect~~

Normal pov

---------_---------

'I wonder what it would be like to let go?' I thought to my self as I watch the river splash against the rocks and stormy water.

'How easy is it really?'

As I sat down on a bench as my music blasted Helena by Chemical Romance.

As it made me think of how close it would feel to be at deaths door... 'Could I finally be a peace?'

"Your going to get a cold if you stay out here to long miss", a familiar voice over comes my music as I turn to see Ren.

As he looks a little more.

" yui?", he said surprised.

I looked at him as he resembled his sister so much as I hold my tears back.

" so- how'd you been?", he asked standing a few feet away.

" fine", I say with a small sigh.

" oh... OK... Well I have to get going its Mikas birthday today! She's coming to visit us so I have to get a really good gift", he said smiling .

As the words fall from his mouth as tears flow as I can no longer breath as I cry out as Ren looked fritened and confused of why I cryed out.

As he rushed to my side as I cryed on his shoulder.

I slowly told him what had happened as he was silent the whole time as I finish what I had told him he looked as if life in his eyes were no longer their as he looked down as his eyes got darker as his cheat heaved up and down slowly.

I take my hand and touch his cheek as I turn his face to me as he looked at me lifeless, emotionless.

" I'm sorry ", I say as I hug him as he takes one breath and unloads as he shook and cryed and hugged me as if he was clinging to dear life.

As I rub his back and look out to the river to see Mika as she smiled as she walks on the water as a man in white like her stands beside her as she smiles one last time and dissapears into the light to the sky...

That was the last I had ever seen of mika again...

------------------------

Srry I haven't updated hope its OK.
٩(。•ω•。)و