♥ betrayal by heart ♥

So srry about not updating, I've been working plus the holidays with family. So I hope this chapter will make up for it! :)
--------------------------------

I'm waking up a bit better, my heart rate slowed down and my breathing is to a normal.

" why me?, why can't I be normal?...", I whisper and the tears start to form.

As I slowly get up from the floor I strip down and turn the shower on.

As I wait for the water to warm up I look in the mirror and what I saw was a true nightmare.

My eyes were blood shot, my hair a mess my face stained from tears. My scared up skin, I was horrified at what I saw as tears formed again as I look away in disgust and regret.

I get in the shower and wash away the stains of blood on my blood. As the water it the scars it felt like a thousand knifes were stabbing me over and over again as I continued to wash my sadness, anger, betrayal, and the love I had for anything.

I grab the blade again and held it up to my skin on my neck ready to end it all.

" and what do you think your doing?~", a voice from behind me.

I drop the blade and I moved away from the unknown when I turned around... Thier was nobody there to my surprise.

I look out of the shower to see a empty bathroom with the door still locked.

I stand there confused of where the voice came from.
As I turn the shower off and get out. I grab my black fuzzy rob on and tie it and put my clothes in the basket.

As i unlock the door I saw my bedroom door was wide open as I remembered I locked it.

That creeping feeling of being watched burned holes into me till I turned to my bed to see a shirtless Hisoka laying in bed looking up at me.

With the amused smirk he has, as I remember the dark side of him in my dream.

As I stand there I think of running out the door while I have the chance or walk back into the bathroom and lock myself in forever.....
Mhm which one...

I slowly walk toward the bedroom door.
" what do you think your doing?~", a groan in the room.

" I'm hungry", I say blankly to him as I continue to walk.

"Mhm~ I'm hungry to~", he said from the far hall of my bedroom as he walks out following me.

I lightly roll my eyes as we get in to kitchen. He sat on the kitchen bar like a 5 year old waiting for pancakes with his purvey smirk.

"Do you like pancakes?", I ask blankly again.

"Mhm yes that will do with whip toping ~",he said as his phone dinged.

I watched him for a second as he checked his phone as he read he smirked a little bit more as he read more.

I felt hurt by this but why should I care anymore? As I started making pancakes. As I make them I glance over at him ever time or so.