Other Side

" It's nice to see you again Yui", the innoect voice within me.

Neil

She looked at me and smiled as we turned to the man with the book.

"Distract, Steal and kill", I whisper.

A dark smirk form on her lips as she nodded.

As blue flames arouse from her body as ears and a cat like tail became apart of her.

As I did the same but I was different wings were apart of me and ears.

We were a mix of heaven and hell right down to earth.

My wings gave me speed, she was mysterious to me even though she was my sister. She jumped , avated and retaliated. Some much more than I could ever be.

Our gifts were to hold each other up, and defect our enemy's.

As we advanced forward, as we made illusions running free. We attack as Neil attacked from the back as I charged forward.

A sharp pain hit my side as I look to my left to see Hisoka. Looking down two cards were imbeded in my side.

I felt hurt more than pain.

"Good job Hisoka", the man smiled weakly at him.

Anger was the only thing on my sisters face. 'Attack'

As our illusion broke showing the real us. The two were shocked scanning the area for us.

This will be the end of our love for this world. We will no longer feel the pain of tomorrow. We will become queens and rule this unforgiving world.

Flashes of light shot from places of dead. As we once again transformed.

Neil sharp dark blood cat eyes, a crasted black croptop , and a long skirt with heels.
And to piece it altogether a black incrasted crown.
Fangs fitting her evil smile.

Armory of pure silvery and diamond crown and my hair a golden long with braids.
Wings larger than life a slim white dress and perusing blue icy eyes.

We stood side by side finger tipes touching as our eyes watched the two.

Hisoka had a smirk, fulled with blood lust.

As we smiled at them , feeling completely unstoppable.

I could just read Hisokas Ora. It was sex driven and blood lust mixed.

I was scared but excited. I get to fight along my sister again.

Neil went ahead she was the attacker I was her protection. As she ran her target as the man with the book

'Be careful neil'- I whispered.
The man nodded forward as Hisoka smiled as he ran at her.

I felt the smile turn into a frown in side as I knew it was Neils expression.

Hisoka through cards as he ran. Neil dodged and avatied as she took control.

She as jumped and held her hand out as a black flamed spear appeared as she though it.

As he barely dodged it, Neil wasn't watching I was.
Gyo was the only thing I was on watching the nen around them.

Hisoka didn't look like he was advancing but his nen was devil like children ran tord her.

She spoke,'transport'.

I dissapeared to her spot and she was in mine.

I smiled as my nen turned into dark blue flames.

Around my body, I was ready to show what I had.

Then it hit me the man in the book. I saw him behind Neil.

No don't touch her!!! As she looked behind as she took one last look.

I feel an invisible tear knowing it wasn't mine. 'Transport', I spoke as Hisoka attacked into nothing.

I stood in front of her as my wings shielded her as he opened his book as lights flamed from it.

Blowing me across the room as Neil transported to me holding me up. As large holes were in my wings. As blood ran from them.

'Yui I can go back', Neil said with worry.

"No I can still fight", I said weakly.

I no longer want to be the weak one.

She smiled as we stood I smiled at the men across the room.

"What kind of game is this", I say aloud.

The man with the book smiled." Hisoka brought you here to test you , to see if I could add your power to my collection".

I stared in disbelief at Hisoka who avoided eye contact and stared off in the distance.

Neils anger consumed me as we both held hands together knowing Neils time was coming.

She had to go back or we would both die in a matter of minutes.

If I didn't get hurt she would be able to stay out longer, but sadly that's not the case.

"Neil you got to go back", j whispered.

She shook her head knowing the pros and cons of the situation.

"Neil I'll be fine now go", I stared off in space waiting for attacks or anything possible of taking our power.

As cards and devil like nen came running. I activated my scope and bullets.

Shooting them one by one as I waited for Neil.

She was still holding my hand as she couldn't see the nen running toward her all see knew I was in nen mode.

See you later yui...