Keeping My Promise

It's so dark here, no life left. Barely visble without the moon light.  Fire and storms made  it look like hell cracked through the land.

"Valc go and find my brothers location, I'll meet you in York New, try not be late ", I spoke turning to him.

Vlac looked at me surprised.
"Your giving me freedom? ", he's voice spoke.

I nodded and smiled..
"Don't make me regret my decision ".

He smiled and his eyes rolled and bowed. "Yes ma'am".

He vanished with a cloud of smoke.  I guess I got to get some help from an old friend.

I turned my demon side away the only thing made me none human like was my eyes changing color.

Opened the book and spoke a few words and a portal appeared.

I walked threw it and I'm the other side was a apartment with big Windows and a king size bed.

The sound of a shower running told me a male was in the shower.

I sat on the chair next to the  lamp. The water turned off and a  aura spiked as the door opened.

A smile formed on my lips as the icy blue eyes met mine. And his white hair dripped with water.

A towel wrapped around him, his bare chest was toned and fined with a few scars.

"Joan"

"That would be me"
"Nice to see you again,
Killua".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
Sorry for not updating sooner. Had a lot happen and got very busy with school.

So forgive me.♡