Hell

"It takes a mer second for treasure to turn into trash"~hisoka

Joan pov

I smiled at the reaction apon the clowns face. As those words left my lips.

"Welcome to hell", I murmured, walking as I summoned a tree with rustic swings.

' where's yui?'~ hisoka voice calm.

I smiled pushing off the ground as I swing. As my purple hair glowed in the moon light.

"Why would you care? You never cared about her, why start now? ", I turn my face to him.

As he stood with a mask of emotions. Love, hate, blood , lust, monster..

I stopped swinging and looked down. " You betrayed her", lighting flashed hitting the ground a few feet away making him jump. With amused expression.

'Were in the book?~ hisoka asked looking around.

I summoned hands of the people I killed as they rose up.

They held there nen weapons and all but they had no faces. Treasures I keep of my kills.

As their faces appeared on the tree I was swinging on. As they screamed, groaned, as they felt nothing more than past pain and memories.

I looked to hisoka as he stood still with his arms folded.
We he not fazed by my nightmares?
No he's masking his feeling again.

As I turned to look away I heard a groan.. pain? No... pleasure?!?

I snapped my neck to the side to see hisoka excited. As his looked lustfully
over his new toys.

As his MR.HAPPY grown to a noticeable length through his pants...

"Mom I think you are crazy to have loved him", I whispered as she appeared in my book. Along side her was Neil. She was aloud in my book even though she's not real.

She turned to look at Neil and smiled, as the smell of blood filled my nose.

Hisoka had killed all the men I put in front of him. My instincts kicked in as cards flew toward yui. As I release my nen as the monster inside growled. Clawing at the door. Yui easily caught them as she dropped them.

Pink trings pulled up and all in one clean cut her head was sliced off.

Neil screamed in horror as the same thing happened to her.

The burning pain in my chest to use fueld my anger.

As I smirked wide.

"Worthless, useless, father... No none of them things.. dirt maybe? No not even worth the lowliest thing in hell", I coldly said as he ran toward me.

Tck tck tck tck tck tck tck tck

Sound stopped, his slowed as I froze time.hie eyes moved in panic.

"Things I knew got to tell my real father of what I truly was", i said sitting on my swing.

I pointed to the ground and moved him closer to me putting him in a rock like jail. Just for protection...

My eyes glowed bright like my mother's. But held my father's yellow gold.

"Well I guess your not really happy with your daughter right now?", I smiled innocently.

Time moved once again as he touched the ground and stood. He flared up mad burning gold.

My smile dissapeared, and stood up.

He was taller than me but I was tall as mother.. "talk damn it!", I whispered angry .

He sat on the ground and started building a card house.

I sat back on the swing as pushed off it and swing looking up at the tree.
His human right? What will he say once he knows what I truly am?
BAKA! WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! OH COURSE HE WOULDN'T CARE!
I mentally scolded myself.

The tree disappeared and I sat on air. Knowing being in the book to long.
I just wanted to scare him. Maybe even get away with murder.

'Joan did you kill those men?'~ hisoka whispered snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yes", I smiled innocently and stood up to go back and open a portal.

I looked back, " I'll come back when your ready to talk".

'Wait!'~

"What?", I turned again annoyed.

'Fight me '
'You win you can kill me, or what ever you want, but if I win I take your book and mother, killing you ~

"Death either way ", I whispered as I summoned mom.

The reaction of hisoka just about killed me.

Yui appeared in white and hair up. Like an angle but she was far from it.

"Deal"

'Great'~♡

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧
Follow me on Instagram: queen_band_ otaku

Vote&comment whatever~♡