Bonds

(I drew that^^)
( My mother is concerned that I have an obsession with hisoka...
I well so be it♡◇♤♧)
_________________________________

"Mom wake up"

I waited, as light moonlight eyes met mine. As she blinked a couple of times till she rose up and stretched.

As she walked around the room to the bathroom. I got out of bed , my feet meeting the cold icy floor.

It awoke me from my painless sleep. The pain surged through my leg.
'Ow', I mumbled to a very low whisper.

I felt something off in the room as I grabbed my clothes and walked to the. Closet and got dressed in a black sweater and a light blue skinny jeans with black combat boots. And walked out to see mom on the bed along with hisoka talking as I walked pass them to the bathroom.

And fixed my purple mess and straighten it and felt good with my appearance. Walking out mother had left and hisoka was on the phone with a frown and furrowed eye brows.

I stepped back and curiosity for the best of me. As I leaned on on the convo.

"That's not very fair?"~

"Hisoka we had a deal that's why I had Feitan track her down!"

"I don't care about that useless deal it's not happening"~

Sigh

"If you won't hand over the weapon we won't have a choice but take her by force"

My heart raced, are we going to war with this man?

"Then come and get she's ready to take any of you on"~

"Your not making this any easier on your family hisoka I'm giving you one last chance!"

"I'm contended on keeping my love and my daughter, the book choose her and will end the never master of touched by evil and impure hands"~

"You have less than 3 days then I'm coming "

- - - - End of call- - - - - - -

Sigh

'Joanna I know your there'~

Oh no... I moved from my spot i was hiding and smiled innocently.

"What's the matter?"

He gave me a look knowing I hear plenty.

"I'm sure you know very well what's going on"~♡

I stopped the innocent ora manifesting myself ora to a more serious aura.

Hisoka smiled and walked toward me and rubbed my head and walked off.

Leaving me to my own thoughts.... 3 days.?..

NANI???!??!??!?

I ran out of the room real fast not noticing a person was in my path and we bumped into each other as I landed on a firm ground.

Opening my eyes I realized it wasn't the floor it was a body.. human..

I quickly jumped away from the body.
With car like eyes I watched the body get up.

He stood a few inches above me with
Silver hair and icy blue eyes. He wore a blue hoodie and black jeans with white/blueish shoes.

I stood back up stareing at the icy blue eyed male.

Hisoka's Punishmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें