♡Live or Die My Love♡

Live today to fight another... or fight for chance ~ Admin

"What do you say mother? ", Joan spoke to me.

I looked amused at this but I felt worry she knew what I have told her but she doesn't know all his tricks...

I nodded breaking eye contact with her and looked at Hisoka.

'I won't let you kill her but I'll let you fight' I said through a mind link as he looked toward me and smirked and rolled his eyes like a small child.

Joan changed the scene to a flowery field of all kinds. And a cloudy sky with light sun.

That's my girl changing the surroundings.

A supported her as I knew her time in the book was running thin. As I released my nen and took over the book.

As a mountains surrounded me as I looked down. So she could focus on him and only him.

A large clock appeared on the mountain, time set for 30:00 minutes.
As it counted from 3
2
Hisoka got into a fighting stance.
1
READY
Joan smiled
SET
GO!!!

Hisoka made his move fast as he swing his fist to Joan. As he expected her to dodge it sh e caught it and kicked him to a tree. As screams were loud as they praised their master for a hit.

As hisoka stood up wiping the blood off his lip and slowly ran his togue this over it as he groaned at the taste.

Joan shivered and called apon her book as she whispered words from it as a green like creature smaller than her.

"Kill him 'Thing'", she commanded the creature named 'Thing'.

'Thing' moved toward hisoka as fear came to him. He summoned his pink like demons but this time they were larger than him.

He's grown in power... Dangerous

Joan smiled as she sat down on her swing. As she laughed like an evil genius but she's taking her opponent easy like his nothing to her. She will learn why I was trapped with him.

As she stopped as she looked in horror
Hisoka was in front of her his face held no emotion. His hair was a mess his clothes ripped.

Fear hit me as he moved his hand to her and picked her up by the neck as she screamed.

As I realised nen to teleport as he dropped her unconscious body to the ground.

His eyes meeting mine.
'Do you truly believe I would kill my only child?'~ he chuckled lowly.

I looked to my child then to him with a curious look as he moved toward me.

Run? Stand? Fight? What do I fucking do?!??!?

As I was pulled from my thoughts as he raised my chin and smashed his lips on mine.

... what the fuck!! Eh?!??

I moved from him as my face heated up. "What do you think you are!", I stood facing him with mad eyes.

He smirked his signature smirk and pulled me by my waistline into him.
I forgot how strong his hold is.

"Let me go hisoka!", I yelled hitting his chest. As tears started to flow.. why am I crying? Joy?pain? Hate ? Love ?

Why is this happening? He betrayed me! And left me with his child to take care of for 16 years!

'I know you won't forgive me'~ hisoka whispered.

As I looked up to see him I waited for something. I don't know what.

'But you have 16 years to make up and punishment for not calling me daddy' ~ hisoka chuckled darkly.

My eyes widened as I felt like that small school girl again when I was with him.

The world inside the book was crumbling fast as smiled.

He let me go and picked up Joan briskly and I opened the portal. As we walked through to light.

Just like nothing happened we were in the dark alley as Joans eyes held tears I still stood next to her as hisoka came from the dark. It was all in our minds.
An allusion in Joans book of hell.

Hisoka stopped walking till he was in front of Joan as she cried.

She had lost her first battle.. And it was time for her to pay for the deal she made.

As she shook and cried looking down.

'You remember our deal right?'~ hisoka whispered in her ear.

She cried more as she nodded.

'Neil down'~

She did so as the sound of a cardcame out. She still looked down and closed her eyes tight. As the sound of the card coming closer as it hit the ground in front of her face. As she look confused at the card then looked up.

Hisoka smirked evily.
'Your my daughter and you have learned your lesson right?'~

Joan looked so confused but nodded any ways.

As hisoka held out a hand toward her. As she looked at it as she slowly put her hand in his as he helped her up.

" Let's go home Joan ", I smiled as hisoka took my hand and Joan took my other as we walked threw a portal.

'Let's have some fun later'~ hisoka whispered. Smiling at his comment as we vanished from the alley.

'Yes daddy'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys I wanted to let you know only a few chapters left!! I made a book called ship or ditch it.
It's a smut/lemon book. I just recently made it and was hoping you could read it love you anyways
Love yall. ♤◇♧♡