Better♟ for♟ You ♟

(Music i was listening to while writing)

"Neil now!", I yelled as the demons were getting closer.

As her eyes were cold as tears slipped knowing she could kill me and still fight. But it was a suside mission if she did so she would dissapear forever.

As Hisoka dissapeared as my eyes were focused on the nen I forgot about the hand that held mine till it was ripped away.

All focus went to second tempo as I copied myself as it stood in place killing the nen demons.

As I looked to Hisoka on the ground above Neil. As he slipped a card through his hands as I ran and tackled him pushing us away from Niel.

As we landed in different place's , i got up and looked toward Neil getting up.

Flickering my eyes to Hisoka who's eyes were at level with mine.

Anger flowed as pain struck me at the hole in my side.
Holding it as I slowly stood. Hisoka ran at me, seconds turned into minutes as I slowly watched him, his gold eyes that I once looked into and now I don't even know them anymore... attacked as IButterweedIsBae

he was inches away.
'I've had enough of this life'

I closed my eyes ready for the blow..

( rare but Hisoka pov)

'Why can I not stop?~
This is not me to hurt her...

But I'm doing this all on my own. A cold blooded killer that was never meant to love..
As Neil looked around , as Yui protected her, I have my chance!

(Neil pov)

"Yui I can't just leave you!", I cried.

She was focused on something as she attacked things that were invisible to me.

I held on tight to her hand afraid that I mite lose her.
I didn't notice it but the one Yui called her lover dissapeared.

She was vunable as my hand was ripped from hers.

As Hisoka attacked me, out of no where he pulled a card out.

His eyes were cold yellow frozen like a predator killing his prey.

As his card came down his image was ripped from my site.

As I rolled onto my feet. See Hisoka on the ground 20ft away as well as Yui.

As she rose she flinched and quickly grabbed her side as blood flowed down.

Yui has finally grown away from me. All the mean things mother and father said to her mean nothing to the yui she has grown into.

This is her story not mine any more. As I watched her stand still as Hisoka advanced closer and closer.

She closed her eyes as shock filled me. She's giving up?!?

'Neil please go back' yui whispered.

I fell to the ground starting my circle. As light orbs shined around us as the force of the gate closing blew the enemys away. Hisoka hit a wall and the boss to the ceiling.

As our eyes connected. Yui's eyes changed color thats when I knew I wouldn't see her again. But I'll be inside her helping heal and destroy.

She smiled softly as I walked to the gates as I pass them a tear slide as they closed.

'Good bye yui'

-------------------------------_-

I know crappy. 😝
But I hope you loved it. Only a few more chapters left.;-;

If you want to talk chat me.

Or kik me
ButterweedIsBae

Love ya💗