Come on Father

×I have to find my brother before× ×my time is up×
×Joan×

"Will you help me? Please..", I speak to the person in the corner.

A dark and bright pink nen layered the air in the messy hotel.

A rough chuckle is heard from my old man. His fusha hair is now a dark red, he's dark hold eyes and that evil smirk that never seems to fade.

"Why should I care about someone that is brain washed beyond repair?"~

I stomped my foot angrly to the ground. " Joan calm down", Killua said from the wall.

I closed my eyes an looked up, " because he is my brother and I am your daughter, we are a broken family that needs to be put back together".

His dark eyes held a sad tone, aren't we missing one broken piece of this broken family? To fix a broken thing you need all the pieces that make it fit just right~.

I look away to the light bulb in the room and stare at it. It is now 2 am and the world is asleep,as time is tickling away.

"True so very true... But she's not coming back and she spoke to me, she wants us together... even if it's without her here in the world she'll always be in our hearts and beside us every step of the way", I spoke stopping to wipe a tear away.

A small chuckle breaks the dad moment as he stands away from the shadows. Looking as he never aged in his evil but loving way my mother had seen him but he was broken. His eyes were a dark gold with black. 

"If your mother wishes it, so shall it be"~ he lips moved into a small smile but held his excitement down.

I smiled and smirked, turning to Killua. " looks like we're gonna have some fun".

Killua smiled showing his dark blue eyes and white teeth.
" I'm getting so fired up", as we walk out the door holding my hand up I summoned a portal. World's to walk but only one distation.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry wattpad has been a problem lately so forgive me for not  updating!

I love you guys!♡