Years apart

I never knew much about the demon life for Valc. He was strange to me, he reminds me of my supposed father.

He's eyes glowed, his fangs white as snow. But then I remember I'm also a demon now!?

What do I even look like?
Turning to Valc, "What do I look like?".

He stares a bit and moves his finger and snaps. A mirror appeared and that was it.

This is what I am now, a monster but then I still look human. My Big yellow eyes are slits my purple hair was long with curls flowing.
Horns with blue like flames at tge end pointing back. My teeth sharp as I run my tounge across them cutting my tounge a bit.

My height was the same. I had a black hoodie on with wings black like my tail. I flexed my wings out and almost smacked Valc with them.

I had tattoos up my arms and legs. My shorts with stockings showing off the tattoos. With black heeled boots.

I hate to admit it I looked bad ass. But didn't feel the part as I weakened.

"The longer you take I'm looking at yourself the less time we have to save your brother, I forgot to tell you it's been years already", he spoke rubbing the back of his neck.

I stood shocked and looking into his eyes like he saw burning fire in mine.

" how many years!!", I gritted my teeth.

Valc straightened up and bowed himself. "Its been a 20 mins and that's 20 years in the human relem...", he spoke.

I freaked out, "we need to go right now!".

He snapped his fingers and a door showed up and I ran toward the door with Valc behind me.

" why didn't you tell me sooner!", I growled at him as we entered the human relem.

" I didn't want to get between your moments with your mother you ungrateful brat!", he hissed the last words but I heard them and cocked my head back.

" what was that?", I narrowed my eyes at him.

He looked normal but a hint of amusement glimmed in his eyes.

" nothing my bad miss", he bowed with annoyed smile.

Soon as that smile formed it dissapeared to see we were back to were I had left.

Everything so dark and dead. The garden , statues, and the sky mourned in sadness...