Once A Mine ♡

"What a presence of the young book holder, oh-h I can't wait to take you for myself",~ Chrollo whispered in my ear.
Where am i... why can't I move.. My eyes shifted to show Chrollo then my mother as tears streamed down her beautiful face.

"Joan wake up! Please wake up he's going to get you!", mother yelled while crying as hisoka held her back holding in his voice in his eyes as they screamed.

Chrollos arm snaked around my waist like viens and held me to his body running his lips along my neck as I screamed inside. Flickering my eyes till they landed apon  Killuas eyes as Gon watch from the tree.

"Wake up and come back to us!", Killua cried out.

As I stood emotionless with my dark eyes I watched helplessly from inside the chained walls of my own body.

"Show them what you can do for your daddy",~ Chrollo said hungry for blood kissing my neck turning to hisoka and smirked.

Killer is what I would have called my father right then and there. As he stood prospectively over yui.

He lost the war with his monsters inside, as he move forward running with murderous intent , glowing eyes like a predator.

He swing his cards forward to hit Chrolle , I told my body to stop but it didn't listen to me..I moved blocking my father's attack and kicking him back.

Like a robot I stood back again and looked down at my father. As disbelief filled his gold eyes. "Kill him babe", Chrollos words rolled in silence as a weapon formed from my blood. 'How can I even be doing this, this isn't my nen!'. Tears were flooding by now all I could do was watch from the windows of my eyes. My body moved to attack the fushia haired male,he moved back, time moved so slow like a clock ticking, I moved behind him and raised my hand. The red weapon shined as his name was written on it, my eyes widened, breathing became quick."Stop it!", I screamed as his eyes moved to mine they held so much light. A slice in the air, my heart stopped, breaking as my body moved back to Chrollo, leaving my fathers body to fall to the ground, as crimson liquid poured from his mouth.

His lips moved," wake-up Jo-"~

The world shook flashes of memories flooded in crimson liquid poured from his mouth, over and over again like a record playing over and over, my own screams, my mother's it's so cold now as childhood memories went by moving to the present Killuas eyes were so silver- blue like ice. Gons fire burned in his as they held out there hands out to me.

Their lips moved, whispering to me the light and fire was dieing falling inside the black.

"It's time to wake up babe today's the day, see you soon",~ a voice went through the darkness as I fell.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shooting out of the dream world I leaned up opening my eyes wide looking every where for anything like the nightmare. My eyes landed on the words 'MINE' all over the walls with red , a bird like crow in the window looking in as it looked at me making me think of the one and only person  with dark eyes as it flew away.

Still startled from the dream, I pulled back the covers as my eyes landed in crimson blood all over my legs. Scorched spots were all over my arms and legs as it has C Mark's every where.

Gripping the sheets on my sides I screamed from horror awakening every sleeping form in the house. Curling into a ball I cried out ,"why me!".

I heard foot steps come close the my door.

ANY BODIES POV.

"Joan are you ok?", Killuas voice boomed as Gon opened the door rushing in as they stared at the seen.

Crimson words 'Mine' every where. Till thier eyes found the form of
Joan, was curled up into a ball holding her her hands over her ears, crying her once white shirt was covered in red and C Mark's all over her body.

Killua rushed to her shaking her asking for 'Who did this to you!'.

She opened her eyes tears flooding over as she hugged him tightly.

"Don't let him take me!, I don't want to be a monster!", she cried out tears running down into his shirt.

By this time hisoka and yui arrived,
After getting some grip on reality, yui moved to her crying daughter in worry holding her child to her body, her eyes moved to the Mark's all over her body, sighing loudly with a hint of anger. "I'll decently kill him into pieces and feed him to the large dog outside", yui spoke looking to hisoka as he nodded with killing intent.

Joan opened up on her nightmare and about the bird in the window.

She could never met her father's eyes, fearing what she would see.

Yui moved and told every one to get out so she could wash Joan up and clean up tye blood.

"I'll be right out the door", Killua spoke as Gon nodded to Joan as a 'I'll do the same thing's.'

After every one left besides you, and hisoka.

Joan moved to get off the bed as she quickly lost her balance, hisoka had caught her in time before hitting the ground.

To ashamed to look up to him as she stood , quickly moving to the bathroom without a word.

Hisoka watched a yui followed her to the bathroom shutting the door.

"He's dead ",~ hisoka spoke lowly to himself. His blood lust leaked as he slid down on the bed post. Smiling madly.

"My poor joan , saw me die"~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next update is Friday or Saturday.
Love ya~♡