Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~

Hi..!

So, how was my first one shot..? I have to admit that I only watched season 1 of the anime.. So sorryyyy.. I actually had the whole season in my laptop but, it just had to break down.. Up until now, it still can't be fixed. *sigh* so I'm sorry if the characters that I use in my one shots are limited to certain ones only..

I will try to do my research and get the whole season again.. Seriously, I'm craving for this anime..

Anyway, sorry once again for the long A/N ..

__________________________________________________

2. Kise Ryouta ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~

Kise stared at his phone. It was 8.00 p.m. on a Thursday night and he hasn't been spending time with you for almost a week. Kise and you have been a couple since junior high. Then, both of you went to Kaijou together. The cheerful basketball player has been really busy with his modeling career lately.

He really wanted to call you but, you were having a test on Friday. Your grades are really important to you. He didn't want to disturb you studying..

His hand threatened to grab his phone. He fought the urge then, plopped on his bed.

"I really miss you, [first name]cchi.."

_______

Meanwhile, at your house..

You successfully finished studying all that was needed for your test tomorrow. It was more easy going than you thought since your nii-chan, [brother's name], was around to help you. He was on break from university. He's a really great teacher and your study session went really well. You took a break.

"Arigato, nii-chan.." You thanked you older brother than was a total male version of you -- well, you're the female version of him since he was born first. You gave him a tight hug. He ruffled your [hair colour] hair with a smile.

"Do your best on that test, okay, [first name]-chan," he said.

"Hai, [brother's name] nii-chan," you saluted. He gave to a thumbs up before going down to the kitchen to get some snacks.

You felt happy that your studies were going well. You looked at your alarm clock, 9.00 p.m. so Kise was probably still awake. You wanted to talk to him so badly. You can imagine him struggling to prevent himself from calling you during your study hours. Even though, you told him tons of times already that he had nothing to worry about, he insisted that it was nessecary.