Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1

Requested by animeefanficss

Thank you for requesting! 💞💞

_______________________________________________________
39. Aomine Daiki
               ~ Ex ~ Part 1

The crowd was crazy!

You knew that the store you and Aomine usually go to would be packed with people on a Friday - the weekend sells are amazing, to be honest - but, you did not expect this stampede-like crowd of humans. It almost looked like Residence Evil where the zombies all gather around a building. You even got pushed back by the crowd even when you were up front since earlier that evening!

You clenched your fist and a vein popped on your forehead. Nobody pushes you around!

You had the urge to just glare at someone and make them kneel with your eye but, that would be too much of a himedere for your style. Your cousin Akashi would be upset if he finds out that you used the eye out of anger.

"Come on, (Firstname).." Aomine pulled on your arm, getting you away from the crowd. It's dangerous. You could actually see people getting flung out of the crowd and onto the sidewalk.

"What?!" Yeah, you're head strong. "I ain't giving up! What the hell am I gonna cook for you tonight?"

Aomine sighed lazily and draped his arm on around your shoulder.

"Let's just order delivery. Or we could crash at Kagami's place," he said in his deep tone of voice. He pulled you even closer to him for protection. You might not have noticed but, he gives the people gathering around that area  that 'don't go bumping into my girlfriend' kinda look ever since you gor there.

Not that anyone would actually have the guts to mess with you though. You looked like you were ready for war with that glare of determination on your face.

"No."

"What?" Aomine's jaw dropped to the pavement.

"I'm making you a home made meal. And I'll get the ingredients no matter what!"

Aomine's eyes were wide for a moment but, they softtened (in Aomime's standard of soft eyes though) because he knew there was no stopping you.

He watched you as you went into a defence stance. Like that of in basketball. He could tell that your eyes were fixated on finding an opening between the people in the store.

"Bring it!" You yelled.

Before he could even give a comment, you were already charging forward and slipping in between people to get the needed groceries.

Aomine was honestly amused. You're loud, head strong and bold. There's that fighting spirit in you that shines bright, overpowering your foes.

You're different.

Different from..

Ah, now he's sad. He remembered someone.

Someone he should never remember anymore after all the happy years you've spent together.
________

Time skip to after dinner~

"Man, I'm stuffed.." Aomine said before he gulped down a glass of water.

"Glad you liked it~~" you said in a melodic tone.

You were about to start doing the dishes when Aomine wrapped his arms around your waist. You were wearing only a thin V-neck shirt with shorts so, you could feel his toned muscles on your back. Man, this guy has a habit of not wearing a shirt around the apartment sometimes.