Takao ~Honest~

I'm back!!!! Okay, I'm going to start with this request from Luca-chan.. Another Takao x Tsundere!Reader one shot. First off, let me apologize if the quality is low because I'm still trying to find my rythm in writing again. Yosh!! Let's GO..!!

Dedicated to:
UcelloLuca

________________________________________________________

22. Takao x Tsundere!Reader
               ~Honest~

You and Takao have been dating for a few months now. Takao loves teasing you and watch the cute reactions you give. Those tsundere cuteness is one of the many things that attracts him to you. The other things is that you always deny the act of kindness that you do for him. Why? Well, because he can see through all those denial with ease.

Now, it has come to a point where you deny it all too much that it looks like you're ignoring him. Worse, avoiding him.

"Hmm......................" Takao sat with his arms crossed on his chest as he tried to look for a way to get you to show how you truly feel. He's dying to actually hear you say something honest for once.

"What are you doing, Takao?" Midorima asked in an annoyed tone with a vein popping on his head.

"I'm thinking.. Ne, Shin-chan. Has [Firstname]-chan ever admitted that she likes helping people?"

"How would I know! She's quiet most of the time, nanodayo" Midorima grew out another vein. "Anyway, what are you doing in my seat, nanodayo?! Go away!"

"Ehh, Shin-chan. You're mean. Come on now. Help me!" Takao gave him a goofy grin that only further annoyed him.

"Like I care, nanodayo!"

***

AFTER SCHOOL..

You walked beside Takao who was still busy thinking. Man, he's being serious about the whole issue.

"I can walk home on my own, Takao.." You said while looking away from him.

"No need to be shy, [Firstname]-chan! I love walking you home, you know," Takao said with a wide smile at you. He draped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you closer to his side.

"Love???? T-Takao, y-you idiot!" Your face was burning with red blush. That didn't go unnoticed by him. He glanced at your bashful behaviour. That cute reaction again!

"Onii-chan! [Firstname]-nee!" At that moment, Shizuko bursted out of the Midorima residence.

"What is it, Shizuko-chan?" You asked.

"Make sure you fix our front gate later, Shizuko.." Midorima snapped from behind you. Yup, he was practically ignored back there.

"Gou-nee and Rin-nii came to visit!"

***

"I invited Takao-nii to join us for dinner!" Shizuko dragged him into the dining room where the Matsuoka siblings were sitting. Since Shizuko is no good at keeping secrets, the whole family found out about your relationship with Takao.

"Nice to meet you, Takao. Ah, [Firstname]-chan and Shintarou-kun! Long time no see~" Gou stood up and bowed with a bright smile.

"Yo.." Rin gave a simple boyish wave in an almost bored tone.