Haizaki ~What He Did~

So, this is like a prequel (does this word exist? LOL) to the one shot I wrote for Haizaki. I thought it might be fun to get to know Reader-chan before she went all badass as a spy! Oh no, spoiler.. I have to stop talking!

*puts tape on mouth*

Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________________

25. Haizaki Shogo
              ~What He Did~

You sat on a stool as you waited for the concoction to fully heat. You kept looking at your watch to make sure you don't heat it for too long. You were the top student of the school that has miraculous talent and intelligence in Chemistry. The teachers themselves have actknowledged your talents in the field. The school has sponcored you multiple times to allow you to compete in competitions. National victory wasn't anything new to you since Middle School. Let it be quizzes, experiments or anything at all for that matter. You owned it all. You were the pride and joy of the school.

The thing is, everyone else highly respects you for that but, the guy you fell in love with never showed any interest in all that. It was a major surprise for you when he accepted your confession. It has been a month since you became a couple.

"Geez, [Name].. You know I hate waiting, right?" A husky voice spitted from behind you.

You turned towards him emmidiately. He stood by the door with his hands in his pocket.

"Ah, g-gomen, Haizaki-kun. I w-was just waiting for m-my experiment to f-fully heat," you stumbled at your words. It was really hard for you to talk properly in front of him. You don't know how you fell for him but, you always feel nervous when he's around. There's that fast paced heartbeat everytime. He was the first to make you feel that way.

"Whatever."

You looked up just in time before he smashed his lips against yours. It wasn't anything new. Haizaki already kissed you since the day you confessed. But, it still startled you at how rough he is. He pulled you closer to his body. You were pressed so close to his chest that you could feel the heat radiating from his body.

You felt him lick your bottom lip. You had no idea on what you were suppose to do!

Groaning in annoyance at your innocence, he bit your lip - almost drawing blood - making you gasp at the sudden rush of pain. He took the chance to dart his tongue into your mouth. Your eyes shot open. It was the first time that he did that to you. His hands snaked around your waist before sneaking up into your shirt, reaching for your bra clasp. You felt him about to unclasp it. You closed your eyes in panic. You didn't know what to do. You liked him but, something was off. It didn't feel right!

It was silent..

Your eyes met his glare. In the midst of panic and fear you pushed him away with a slap on his cheek. The look in his eyes seemed to have petrified you right there. The look he gave you on the day you confessed was no more. All that was left was hostility and annoyance.

"Hmph! You're no fun, [Firstname].." That was all he said. He said no more as he turned his back towards you and walked out the sliding door - slamming it in the process.

You were still speechless. What just happened?

_______

Since that day, Haizaki never talked to you anymore. Even worse, he ignored you. You tried to talk to him many times but, it was no use. He treated you like you didn't exist.

You wanted to explain everything. Well, try to really. You already talked to your best friend about it and, being the sheltered child you are, you only half understood what she told you. You never thought of getting into anything sexual before. At least, not yet. You only dated for a month! You wanted it to be special.

At last, you decided to call him using your older sister's phone. You already tried calling using yours. He never answered. Surprisingly, he picked up after a few rings.

"H-Hello, Haizaki-kun? I-"

"Eh, Shogo~ It's the girl you've told me about.." a female voice. The way she talked made you cringe.

"Tch, just hang up. I don't want you to keep me waiting," Haizaki growled in the background.

"You'll get what you want, Shogo~ Don't be all rough on me just because you couldn't have sex with her," the voice let out a giggle.

The spoke as if you couldn't hear anything. Or worst. They did so on purpose. You dropped to you knees at what you heard. Pain clenched onto your heart like claws of a vicious beast. You couldn't make out what the other things the two were saying but, for sure - the last thing you heard were muffled moans.

"Oi, [Firstname].. You done using my phone yet? I have to-" your sister stopped at the sight of you crying your eyes out on the floor of your bedroom.

"Nee-chan, it hurts! My heart hurts," you said between tears. You felt suffocated. Your chest hurt. You sobbed and yelled in frustation and anger. Thankfully, your parents were away.

"[Firstname], what happened?" your sister kneeled down in front of you, her hands on your shoulders. She shook you slightly.

"Ha-Haizaki-kun.. He did it with another girl because he couldn't do it with me."

Your sister's face quickly contorted to rage.

"That bastard!"

"Nee-chan, do you think it's my fault too for liking him?"

________

That was it.

You just got dumped in the worst way ever. He didn't say it but, he showed you that he already threw you in the trash.

You saw him at school, in public. You name it. He had different girls with him everytime. You even saw them making out right in front of your eyes. It was as if he wanted to tell you just how pathetic you are.

To make things worse, everyone knew about it. They knew what he did to you. They knew what he was doing.

He left you broken.

_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this~ and damn, cheating one shots hurt!! Ouch! 😭😭😭😭

So, that's what Haizaki did to Reader-chan until she hates him so much. I kinda want to make a part 2 but, we'll see. I'm lazy at the moment. LOL

See ya~

~kimmie_ryren