Aomine ~Finally~

I actually wanted to end the mini series in the last part I did for Aomine but, one of my beloved Reader-chan out there requested a continuation. So, I thought "why not!" and went for it. Anyway, if any of you guys started reading this from this current one shot, I suggest you read it in this order: (so that you will understand the full story)

1. Haizaki ~What He Did~
2. Aomine ~The Time has Come~
3. Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
4. The one you're reading right now. 😅
_____________________________________________

30. Aomine Daiki
              ~Finally~

The helicopter approached the roof of the Police Force Headquaters. You looked out the window with empty eyes. The big letter H was becoming more visible by the second and it was almost time to land.

Another job well done for the captain of the infiltration squad. Both the clan leader and Haizaki who is the main dealer and supporter of the mafia clan were arrested. A life time of prison awaits them.

You absentmindedly touched your lips. It was red, so full and tempting to the man's eye. Yet poisonous to those who broke the law or anyone for that matter. You felt someone put a hand on your shoulder. Knowing exactly who it was, you didn't look at him.

"You ruined my moment again, Aomine.." you half joked to the tanned Police Officer - Head of the Police Force to be precise.

"Is that how you treat your best friend?" He pinched your cheek, making you feel like a teenager all over again. He used to do that all the time during high school.

"I thought my bestie is Momoi.." you smirked at him.

He just rolled his eyes and said no more as the helicopter landed on the roof. Your other colleagues were waiting there. As soon as the vehicle land and clear for the passengers to get out, some officers helped you open the door. You stepped out followed by Aomine. The roof was lined with officers and operatives saluting to the both of you.

Both you and Aomine saluted in return. When you lowered your hands, the others followed suit.

"Get changed and we'll get a drink later," Aomine said as you walked towards the roof entrance where Momoi was waiting. As drinks, he definitely means alcohol.

"Aren't we and the others suppose to be busy writing reports on this?" you raised a very well sculpted eyebrow at him.

"Nah, we can do that tomorrow." He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. "Besides, Satsuki already took care of the rest."

"Stop bullying her!" You jabbed an elbow on his ribs.

"Welcome back, Dai-chan and (Firstname)-chan!" Momoi greeted. Aomine looked as if he was going to argue about the 'Dai-chan' thing again but, seeing you smile so cheerfully made him forget about what he was going to say.

You have proven to the person who broke your heart that you lived through the days of turmoil that he dumped you into and survived. Not only surviving but, also becoming stronger and more powerful than before. You were no longer weak and you definitely showed that to Haizaki alright.

In addition, you proven to someone here that confessing to someone very close to him might be the hardest thing ever.

_______

"Momocchi, Aominecchi, (Firstname)cchi! Over here!" You saw a certain blonde waving his hand in excitement from a table quite far from where you were standing.

You let Momoi do the responce as the ex-model, now pilot went over to you and dragged you to the table where the rest of the Generation of Miracles were sitting.