Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~

Hi, guys!! I had to relax myself for a bit because writing that mini series really drained all my good ideas.  I literally slept for a whole day after I finished writing the one shots. Well, at least that means I gave it my best!

_____________________________________________

28. Kise Ryouta
            ~Weird Childhood Friends~

You sat at the table near the window of your favorite cafe while scanning through a magazine that you just bought. You're not really into fashion but, a certain blonde best friend of yours sulk everytime you miss any issue of a magazine that has his sexy face on the  cover. You sighed at the photo of him shirtless in the cover story section.

'Kise Ryouta was once again chased by a whole crowd of fans on the way to his photoshoot. But, that certainly didn't stop this rising model from giving the cameras a taste of his sexiness.'

"Tch.. Where does he get all that energy from amyway?" you talked to yourself.

"(Firstname)cchi!" Speaking of the devil. There he is now.

He was wearing a hoodie, shades and a snap back to hide that handsome face of his. He slipped into the seat opposite from yours and took off his disguise. A swarm of fangirls would have smashed the window just to get close to him, if you were anywhere else. But, this cafe isn't that popular really and that's the main reason this place is your favorite - you can spend time with Kise without worrying about being crushed by a stampede of fangirls.

It was a cafe with a very interesting vintage touch. The shelves were filled with rare books and the customers were free to read them while enjoying their food. It was such a nice place.

"I bought the magazine with your stupid face on the cover so don't go sulking again like last time," you put the magazine on the table in front of him. You crossed your arms and leaned back onto you chair.

"Wahh!! I'm so happy, (Firstname)cchi~" he stood up from his seat and sat next to you, pulling you into a bone breaking hug.

"Damn it, get off me!" You scolded him while putting your hand on his face.

"Meanie! I missed you~" he pouted. Others would have squealed their throats out because of that cute look. But, not (Fullname). You just gave him an empty look that said: Go back to your seat or I'll burn that pretty face of yours.

Kise smiled sheepishly before going back to his seat opposite from you.

"I already ordered for you," you said when Kise looked at the menu. "The usual, right?"

"Yupp! (Firstname)cchi really knows me well.." he beamed. You could practically imagine sparkles flying all around him.

Well, he's not wrong about that. Your family and Kise's family lived next doors to each other since you were born. You moms are best friends since high school and you dads work at the same company. You are practically twins with the blonde male. You still remember how he used to follow you around when you were little. He would cry when you try to get away from him. Once, he even refused to go home because you didn't want to eat the cookies he made.

Seriously, it didn't even look edible. Since you refused to eat it anyway, he slept at your house for a few days until you gave up and decided to teach him how to make real cookies. Only then, he went home with a big smile on his face.

That wasn't the only weird event of your childhood with him.

His sisters used to make you two cross dress all the time. Play husband amd wife, prince and princess, hero and damsel in distress and the list goes on. Everyday was full of weirdness and happiness when Kise is around.

"Here are your orders, miss.." the waitress said while putting the food you ordered on the table.

"Ah, thank you.." you thanked her. As usual, she was too focused on Kise to notice you.

"Ne, (Firstname)cchi said thank you. It's not nice to ignore people, you know.." Kise said even though you didn't mind actually. You're used to it so it wasn't a big deal anyway.

The waitress blushed in embarrassment while muttering an apology to you. She then silently went back to doing her work.

"I don't like it when they do that," Kise said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Chill, dude. It's normal. You're hot, I'm plain. The world just goes that way," you said before taking a whole mouthful of your food.

Kise said no more and just ended the tension by asking you random stuff. You just chatted with him like usual. It has been a while since you last talked face to face. He is a rising model, after all.

When you were done eating, he offered to pay. You had no objections.

You both continued to just sit there after the waitress cleared the table.

"Ne, (Firstname)cchi.."

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Meanie!"

You laughed at his comical tears. That was the 50th time he asked you that month. That still doesn't include his past confessions since you were 10 years old! He always blurts out embarrassing stuff like, 'I like you' , 'I love you' , 'Please marry me!' and even 'I want to live with (Firstname)cchi forever!' . Really..

"I admit that I like you, Ryouta. But, I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet. I don't know.."

"I'll wait no matter what! I'll make sure to ward off any other guy that wants to take you from me.."

You snorted, "Who the hell would like me other than you?"

"Aominecchi?"

"No way! My boobs aren't even a B cup."

"But, you're wearing a D cup now!"

FYI, yes. You're that close to him that he knows what your bra size is. He helps you clean your apartment sometimes too.

"I lost a bet with Momoi so, I had to wear a D cup bra for a whole day! I had to use breast pads to fill this." You pulled out the breast pads from your bra. "See.."

"(Firstname)cchi, stop it!"

"What? You get turned on by breast pads?"

"(Firstname)cchi!"

And the conversation goes on. Like I said, you and Kise are really close. He keeps confessing and other guys would have gotten bored of waiting but, not Kise. He's going to like you no matter how many confessions it takes.  And he doesn't mind how weird the conversation goes.

_______________________________________________

*slapped*

OMG! I seriously don't know where this came from. Hahaha.. Sorry if it's just weird and random. I'm still lacking of ideas at the moment.

~kimmie_ryren