Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~

This is dedicated to WinnieHeichou~

Guys, let's all agree that Kiyoshi is totally husband material..! That explains why Winnie-senpai is so into him.. Hahaha~

Anyway, let's get to it! YOSH..!!
_______________________________________________

15. Kiyoshi Teppei
             ~ Husband and Wife ~

"[Firstname], I'm off to work!" Kiyoshi shouted from the front door.

"Eh, already? I haven't finished making your bento yet.." You came out of the kitchen with a pout. You approached him as he put on his shoes.

"The meeting was rescheduled to an earlier time.. So I have to go early," he explained with an apologetic smile. He stood up to face you. He can't help but chuckle at your cute pout. He knew you felt a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to eat your homemade bento like usual.

He gestured for you to come closer. You blinked a few times innocently before walking closer to him. He ruffled your soft [hair colour] hair before dropping a loving kiss on your forehead. The warm touch of his lips sent fireworks bursting in your chest. He pressed his forehead against yours as you locked eyes with each other.

"I'm sorry.." he said.

You giggled. "Hey, it's okay.. It's not that I'm angry or anything. I'm just was worried.."

You cupped his cheeks and caressed his cheekbone with your thumbs. Kiyoshi has been going to work early for two weeks straight. You have visited him at the office a few to times and you saw how much his boss have been pushing him to the limits everytime. Not to mention that he comes home late often as well due to all the work load. He makes you worried sick sometimes.

"Don't worry too much, okay.. It's not good for the baby," Kiyoshi caressed your big swollen belly. You blushed at his sudden gesture. You have been together with him for over five years and it's already more than a year of your marriage but, you still can't get used to the warmth of his gentle touch.

"I'll be off now," he said with a smile.

"Have a nice day~ and take care, anata.." you mirrored his smile.

As soon as Kiyoshi closed the door, you felt a strong kick in your stomach. It surprised you but, it also made you smile. Your child was growing healthily and strong. What's more, the child is yours and Kiyoshi's, the man of your life.

"You're worried about daddy too, are you? Good baby~" you caressed your stomach with a giggle escaping your lips.

Truth be told, Kiyoshi's boss was piling loads of paperworks on him again. As soon as the meeting was over, tall stacks of paperworks were dumped on Kiyoshi's office desk. He sighed at the sight but, continued to work on it. He's never the type to complain but, all the work was wearing him out. There were times where he felt that he should just stop and quit. But, quitting..?? That's not Kiyoshi.. He knew very well that he has a firm reason why he always work so hard.

His gaze went to the framed photo on his desk. It was a photo collage the Seirin basketball team gave as a wedding gift. It had photos of the two of you since childhood until the day of your marriage. Yes, you have known each other all your life. Seeing your smile was a big boost he needs to keep going. He stared at your smiling face in the photos, gathering as many happy thoughts as ge could. At last, a smile graced his lips and he continued his work.

At home, you were looking at a photo as well. It was  the photo you took together during your earlier stage of pregnancy. You sat on the couch as Kiyoshi hugged you by the waist with his cheek pressed on you swollen stomach. He looked like he was the happiest man in the world. The sight of his smile made your worries fade away. You set the framed photo back on the coffee table and made your way to the kitchen to do the dishes.

Empowered by the thought of each other, your day went by swiftly. Kiyoshi was home before you knew it.

"[Firstname]~ I'm home.." he said aloud as he took his shoes off.

You were currently cooking dinner. You were surprised to know that he was home early. You left the kitchen to greet your husband.

Your smile grew at the sight of him. If you weren't pregnant, you would have jumped into his arms that very second. He has been coming home late for weeks so, you were more than happy to have some extra time to spend with him. Kiyoshi pulled you into a warm hug. He inhaled the scent of your hair, loving your presence.

You noticed that he wasn't hugging you too tight. He didn't want to crush the baby in between, of course. Gosh, he's so gentle..!!!

"Welcome home, Teppei~" you said as your nuzzled your face against his muscular chest.

"Thank you, [Firstname].. I finished all the work early, you know,"he said cheerfully.

"You mean, you got all those stacks of paperwork done..?? Job well done~" you giggled at his cheerful tone. "How did you do that?"

"I was thinking about you the whole day.."

Those words sent your heart soaring. A tint of blush dusted your cheeks. You were doing the same thing that day.

It doesn't matter how hard the day goes. Kiyoshi and you just kept on moving forward as long as you knew you had each other to fight for.

"Come on.. Let me do the cooking today," Kiyoshi volunteered as he took your hand and led you to sit at the dining table.

"But, you just got home. Don't you want to rest for a bit?" you asked.

"It's okay.. Seeing your beautiful face first thing when I got home made all the tiredness go away.." He gave you a thumbs up as he took his coat off and folded his sleeves. You just watched him. He looked so cute in the pink apron.

You felt another kick in your womb.

"Teppei~ I think our baby is happy that your home too!" you said excitedly.

He chuckled.

"Well, of course. That's my child after all.."

At that, you both burst into cheerful laughter. You really miss having him around like this. Having the one you love by your side is the best feeling ever.

You stood up and pulled the back of Kiyoshi's shirt. You pressed a gentle kiss on his lips as soon as he turned. Dinner can wait, as you continued to kiss each other passionately.

~End

______________________________________________

Omg..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my heart is going to burst~ I hope you enjoyed this one shot, Winnie-senpai..! Sorry that it took quite a while for me to post this.

The baby will he the happiest child ever.. To have Kiyoshi as the father.. Kyaaaaaaa...!!! Fan girl mode is attacking.. I need to go now. Hope you have fun with your anata Kiyoshi, you guys~

Bye~

~kimmie_ryren