Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2

Here goes part 2 for Himuro x Tsundere!Reader~~ I thing tsundere characters are just so adorable. Anyway, if you guys didn't read the comments in the first part of this one shot, I'll just go ahead and tell you. On the day (or was it night here in my country? LOL) when I posted the first part, it was such a wonderful coincidence that I posted it right on Luca-chan's birthday! Like, whoahhh!!

She requested this one shot since last year and I wasn't able to write it because I was on my hiatus. What I really want to say is, I am very happy that the one shot made her happy and I hope it made all of Reader-chan out there happy too..

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________

31. Himuro Tatsuya
             ~Cat Situation~ Part 2

After Himuro finished taking a shower, he went down to the kitchen. As he was decending the stairs, his nose caught the delicious smell of your homemade cooking. He couldn't help but grin at the sight. You were wearing a (favourite colour) apron with your hair tied up in a pony tail. He continued to stared at you for a good few minutes before deciding to check if you still have any tsundere energy left in you.

As for you, you were busy cooking the meal and didn't notice a smiling Himuro sneaking up behind you.

"You can make a good wife, (Firstname)," Himuro said as he wrapped his muscular arms around your waist.

You flinced at the sudden closeness. "Baka! You almost gave me a heart attack.."

"Hmm~ Don't worry. I'll gladly carry you all the way to the hospital if that happens."

"Idiot, I'll die before we get there!"

Himuro let out a chuckle at what you said before pulling you closer to his chest.

"Why don't you set up the table? I'll help you finish cooking," he suggested before taking the spatula from your tiny hands.

"Well, let go of me then." You tried to pry his arm from your waist. Himuro can't help it. He always thought of how cute you are in his arms. With a smile, he took his arm off your waist and ruffled your hair.

"I'm the one getting heart attacks from how cute you are, (Firstname)." He kissed the back of your cat ears and stepped aside to let you pass.

"Baka.." you mumble under your breath. People would mistaken your face for a ripe tomato by now.

Himuro continued to cook as you set the table, still flustered. You made sure to not look up at him as you were setting the table because your heart was already beating rapidly like the gallops of a whole army of horses - you didn't want it to get any faster or louder!

Himuro finished cooking the same time you finished setting the table. Nothing much happened while you were eating but, the chaos started right after.

As Himuro and you placed the dishes in the sink, you were suddenly mesmerized by the shiny object around Himuro's neck. You stood still, staring at it as if it was a star that fell down from the heavens.

Himuro noticed you staring.

"What's wrong, (Firstname)?"

"Shiny.."

"Shiny?"

Himuro looked back at you in confusion but, before he could think of anything else, you pounced onto him. You both fell onto the floor with you on top of him. Himuro was surprised by the sudden action because one thing for sure - you have never been the one to initiate skinship before.