Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~

5. Murasakibara Atsushi

~Sweet Reminder~

Aww . . We're finally at the one shot for our lovable big baby, Murasakibara! Isn't he just cute? Hahaha . . Anyway, here's the one shot.

And, don't forget you box of tissue *throws boxes of tissues at readers* you're gonna need it more than I do. Who knows if any of you might get major nose bleeds.

Oops! Did I just say that? Hahaha . . Well, hope you guys enjoy this . .

You continued to sip your cappuccino while glancing over to your purple titan best friend, Murasakibara Atsushi. He was munching on potato chips with a huge smile on his face. For a huge guy like him, he's pretty much still a child at heart.

You leaned against the wall behind you. Soft white clouds were passing by slowly. Looking at the clouds always make you feel nostalgic since it reminds you of all the memories you had in your life.

The first time you met Murasakibara was during first grade when a group of boys bullied you. He was the one that scared them off. You became best friends ever since but, you still find it weird that you were all busy growing up while never seemed to change from back then. The most disappointing part for Murasakibara was that you grew out of candy or anything sweet. You became a total coffee drinker since you entered high school.

"[First name]-chin, say 'aw' . ." you saw him trying to feed you with a piece of chocolate bar.

"Atsushi, you know I don't like sweet food, right?" you raised an eyebrow at him. Your [eye colour] orbs eyeing the chocolate bar to make sure he doesn't shove it in your mouth by force.

He pouted. "But, you love chocolate . ." he whined.

"That was way back in grade school, you dork!" you slapped his arm. You looked away and started to sip your cappuccino again. But, before your lips reached the cup, Murasakibara gently grabbed your chin with his huge hand. He pressed you cheeks with his fingers a little to make your mouth slight open.

One end of the chocolate bar was in his mouth. He leaned in and that made you gasp. You stayed in that position for a few seconds that felt like eternity. When you finally snapped out of it, you tilted your head up a bit and broke the chocolate bar in half.

Murasakibara ate his piece with the look of satisfaction on his face. You slowly ate the chocolate with your hand covering your mouth.

"You didn't have to force me to eat a chocolate bar, you idiot!" you exclaimed after swallowing the food. "I could've choked to death . ."

Murasakibara chuckled beside you before leaning in again. His lips near your ear. "There's chocolate on your lips . ."

"Eh?"

Before you could say anything, his lips were pressed onto your pink lips. You felt his tongue licking the smudge of chocolate on your lips. He began sucking on you lower lip before kissing you full on the lips. For such a huge guy like him, he was gentle when he was kissing you. He tilted your chin up and caressed your cheek as you slowly gave in to the kiss.

Later on, he pulled back and stared at your blushing face.

"There . . You do like sweet food. I'll just have to kiss [First name]-chin to remind her if she forgets." Murasakibara pulled you close to him and rubbed his cheek on the top of your head.

~End

Murasakibara is such a big baby . . So cute!

~kimmie-ryren