Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~

I'm back..!

Okay, it was mostly action mode during the last chapter so, I did my best to get the feels and romance to heat up in this one~

________________________________________________

14. Himuro Tatsuya
                ~ Familiar Part 2 ~

Fox Spirit AU

Himuro's eyes glinted in anger.

The foul stray bandit was endangering your life for his own filthy pleasure. He's sick! He looked at you as if he could tear your clothes off just by his look. You prepared your hand sign to strengthen the barrier that Himuro casted.

"It's foolish to take your eyes off your opponent," Himuro spoke coldly in contrast of his usual gentle side. The look Haizaki gave you disgusted him.

"You asked for it fox boy!" Haizaki lifted his huge blade and tore the air, sending slashes to Himuro.

Himuro repelled them all with his katana. He ludged forward to stab Haizaki. Just before Haizaki could react, he disappeared making Haizaki freeze in place. He looked behind in time to see Himuro running at full speed. Himuro disappeared again! A shadow loomed over Haizaki from above.

Himuro's figure was blocking the light with the moon behind him. His eyes shined in the moonlight. He made a hand sign and his snowy white tails spreaded around him. All the tips were pointed towards Haizaki.

Snow surrounded the area and ice pierced upwards from the ground. They trapped Haizaki in place. Himuro released his blazing katana and it multiplied. They spiralled at full speed towards Haizaki, stabbing him from all directions. Himuro's tails whipped at Haizaki, breaking the ground on impact.

Shards of ice and dust lifted to the air. You watched as the battle seemed to have end.

A growl was heard from where Haizaki was standing. His eyes glowed red and his fingernails turned into claws.

"A d-demon?" you stuttered.

Haizaki roared with a deafening pitch. He ignored Himuro and shattered the ice that restricted his movements. He straight away ludged at you, threatening to break the barrier. Everytime his claws hit the barrier, the impact caused pain on your whole body. He must have casted a transfering spell on the barrier and yourself. The harder he tried to destroy the barrier, the more excruciating the pain.

Himuro materialized chains from his tails to pull Haizaki away from you. But, his demon form is stronger than expected. Even with the chains binding him, he still continued to punch the barrier repeatedly. At last it shattered! You coughed out blood as your wounded body fell to the ground. Haizaki raised his claws to shred you to bits.

"Hime!" Himuro cried out your name. His eyes glared in anger towards Haizaki as the chains glowed red. Haizaki howled in pain as the chains burnt his flesh. Himuro quickly took you into his arms and away from the demon.

He then casted an ice barrier around Haizaki.

"Tatsuya.." you said weakly. "Make sure he doesn't move."

"Yes, Hime.." Himuro nodded.

More chains materialized and Haizaki was fully bound. He was on his knees and unable to move. The chains continued to burn his flesh.

You tried to stand on your feet. Himuro supported you to make sure you didn't fall.

"I'll perform the sealing ceremonial dance to seal him. Be ready to strike the last blow."

With that, you got yourself ready in position for the dance. Himuro clenched the hilt of his katana.

As you ringed the bells that you were holding, Haizaki howled in pain. A circle of golden light surrounded him. It was blinding and he felt the darkness fading from his being. You continued the graceful dance, sakura petals emerged and spiralled around Haizaki. It all coated him before he opened his mouth to release a dark shadow.

He returned to his true form. As soon as he turned to his form in flesh, Himuro jumped skywards and slashed down at the demon. It split into two by the blazing katana and shattered in a glow of white dust.

You ringed the bells one last time. Seal marks formed on Haizaki's body and the demon dispersed.

The lights dimmed and the sealing dance has ended. You wobbled as your vision blacked out. Himuro caught you just in time. He pulled you close with his arms protectively around you. The royal guards finally arrived to take Haizaki away to the prison.

"Tatsuya, thank you for saving me," you said with your eyes still closed.

"You have also done well, Hime.. I will never let anyone hurt you."

At that, you mouthed something that conveyed all your feelings towards the raven haired familiar. No one could hear what you said. But, he knew those words touched him into the deepest part of his heart.

He gave you a sweet smile before leaning in to drop a gentle kiss on your forehead. You know that he will continue to be by your side as well as he knew how much you love him. He has long fallen in love with you since the very day he met you.

I love you too, Hime..

_______________________________________________

On a rooftop with a good view of the two of you..

Kimmie: Man, food after a battle is just the thing I need.. *stuffing mouth with ramen and chicken wings*

Empress: It's good to see that they both finally let each other know their feelings~ hmm, that shy daughter of mine.. *slowly drinks her tea*

Kimmie: I totally ship them!

Empress: Me too~ hahaha

*lots of assasins all limp and even trembling in fear all tied up behind them*

That all for now~ bye..!

~kimmie_ryren