💙💙New Book?! 🎉🎉 + Announcement!

Hi, dearest Reader-chans!!!

Okay, first of all, I'm so sorry if you guys thought that this was going to be an update. 😅😅..

I just felt like posting this to let you guys know about my new book.

But, before I get to that.. I wanted to thank all of you for all the support you have given me for this book! This book actually stayed under 50 reads for almost a whole year. Then, I suddenly got more reads during the holidays. I do not know how that suddenly happened.

Maybe it was because I was finally brave enough to actually talk to other writers as well as to my readers. I'm saying this because I was such a shy girl before and yes, I sound crazy and out going in the author's notes but, I'm actually pretty shy to actually reach out to people. But, it was during those times where I finally had the guts to do so. Plus, maybe the internet was finally starting to be nice towards me.

Anyway, I am loving this book so much because I learnt a lot from writing it and the journey so far has been a wonderful experience. 🎉🎉

I never ever thought that it was going to reach 2K reads! Like, WHAT?! Now, it's already pass the halfway point to 3K reads. This is unbelievable. I had to sleep when I saw the numbers and wake up first thing in the morning the day after to make sure it wasn't a dream!

My point is, thank you very much for everything Reader-chans! I am very grateful to you all and I hope to further improve my skills so that I can write more one shots to make you guys happy. I think I'm getting so emotional right now. I appreciate every piece of opinions that you guys give me and I'm so sorry if I couldn't reply to comments at times. Sometimes, the internet is slow or I just feel so happy to hear from you guys that I become speechless! I love you all, Reader-chans! (I'm sorry if that sounds kinda creepy😅😅)

Okay, now about the new book!

The title is:
Where the Path Takes Me
[Kise x OC]

It's a book that I have been planning to write since last year and I finally been able to publish it maybe just a month ago, I think. If you guys like Kuroko no Basket, I was thinking if you guys might like to give this book a read too. Especially, to those Kise Ryouta fans! 😊😊

To those who love the other Generation of Miracles and the other characters from the many teams in KNB, don't worry a lot of characters will be making appearances in there. Plus, I do love writing crossovers~ 😁

To let you guys in a little bit more about the story, here's the synopsis:

Kise Ryouta was sent to live at the Mirai residence after an incident occured. He was sent to the province after years of therapy, in hopes that the village will heal him. But, there is more to his journey than he thought when he meets Mirai Megumi - niece of the Mirai Inn's owner - who is constantly haunted by her dark past.

Kise came to the village to find himself a cure but, it seems that he will have to save this girl from her dark history instead.

"There are times when you have to heal someone you care about in order to heal yourself."

What will spark between these two former strangers?

Or is it, that they were never strangers to begin with?

There you have it! There are more info in the introduction of the book if you might want to give it a read.

Anyway, that's all for today. Maybe I will update my books later today if I survive learning how to draw my eyebrows. To the girls out there who are good at doing their make up, I salute you. For me, it's harder than.. Oh, I don't know! 😭😭

See ya!

~kimmie_ryren