Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~

I dedicate this to Red(senpai) ! Hahaha.. Her fanfic: Turn My Cold Heart into Iron, really got me hooked on writing fanfics. She has awesome humour and I'm so glad to have her as my friend on Wattpad. I read almost all of her KnB fanfics and I can't help but, fangirl over all the ships she created like a total maniac...

So, I hope you enjoy this fanfic~

Especially, Red..

Dedicated to~

retardedinpajamas
___________________________________

10. Kiyoshi Teppei
      ~That Time of the Month~

You rolled in bed, trying to get comfortable. Thankfully, it was a weekend so, you didn't have any classes and you can sleep in till noon. As you turned, you felt uneasy. Oh, no! You had a bad feeling about it and quickly sat up.

You stared at the stain on the covers in dismay.

"Shit! Damn it!" You cursed. You shrugged knowing that this was totally a bad start for your weekend.

The big figure sleeping next to you turned to face you. His brown eyes fluttered open, looking at you in his drowsy state.

"Maru-chan, you're already awake?" he asked in that husky voice of his.

You flinched when he started to get up. His arms already snaked around your waist. As a reflex in your panicked and soon to be embarassed self, you kicked him off the bed. He fell with a thud causing him to fully wake up. He was surprised by your actions but, by the look on your face, he was already getting a hint on what was happening.

You quickly got out of bed, taking the covers with you. You made sure you were facing the brunette that was looking at you innocently. He could clearly see the blush on you face. You walked like a robot towards the bathroom. Well, making sure you were still facing him, of course.

As soon as you managed to enter the bathroom, you shut tue door and slumped onto the floor miserably.

On the other side of the door,Teppei just sweatdropped at your antics. He chuckled at the thought of you being so cute this early in the morning.

"Hmm, it's that time of the month again, isn't it," he said to himself. Yupp, he knows alright.

He knocked on the bathroom door to make sure you were okay.

"Maru-chan, is everything alright?" he asked, making sure to watch his tone because he knows very well that the smallest things will make you feel sensitive or even angry at this time.

"Need any help with the laundry?" he asked again when he got no answer to the first one. Of course, he knows what you were trying to hide.

"No! I can.. I-I can h-handle it," you stuttered. You were as red as a riped tomato at the moment. He heard you turn on the tap to start showering.

"I'll get breakfast ready then.." he said before going to the kitchen.

You took your time in the bathroom. Good thing you already had the stocks for pads this month.

Later on, you walked downstairs in a pair of comfortable blue shorts and an oversized shirt. Actually, its Teppei's shirt that you love wearing so much. You smelled the delicious aroma of food. You sneaked up behind him to take a peek of what he was cooking.

He noticed you behind him and turned to face you. You returned the smile he gave you and have him a hug.

"Teppei~ I'm hungry," you whined childishly. Teppei just ruffled your hair as he chuckled. Another one of the mood swings. First, you were all cranky towards him them, the now childish one.