Akashi ~Quality Time~

26. Akashi Seijurou
             ~Quality Time~

You were spending some quality time with your boyfriend on a Saturday morning. You've been at his house since the evening before, actually. You have been together for a few years now and it was already normal for you both to have a sleep over either at your house or his. It's just you and him sleeping and cuddling together, okay. You haven't gone to that stage yet.

Anyway, this time it was at his house. Or mansion, to be precise.

You sat on a picnic blanket under the tree with Akashi's head resting on your lap. The shade of the tree provided a perfect enviroment for the both of you to just relax and enjoy the moment. It was at the garden behind Akashi's mansion so no one could bother you both. He already gave strict orders to the maids and butlers to not interupt you.

You wore the (favourite colour) knee length dress that Akashi gave you for your birthday that day. As for your hair, it was let down naturally with your bangs clipped up with a cute hair clip.

You admired Akashi's features with your beautiful (eye colour) orbs. His scarlet red hair swayed in the soothing breeze. His eyelids hid the mesmerizing red hues of his. You noticed how his chest rose up and down in a calm rhythm. You love watching him relax on your lap like that.

He looks so different from how he usually is. Most people know him as the intimidating Student Counsil President and cold basketball captain. But, you knew that there is more to him than that. When no one else is around, he is the sweetest and most caring person you ever know. He showers you with never ending love and tranquility.

But, of course. There's a playful side to your relationship too.

You giggled at the thought of the so-called scary guy looking so cute like that. You leaned your head closer to him, letting your hair brush against his face. His face crunched up which made you giggle even more.

"What are you doing, (Firstname)?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"Hmm, nothing~" you lied. You were amused since you knew he's ticklish.

You held in your laugh when he said no more. You leaned closer again and continued to brush your hair on his neck down to his collarbones. His shoulders spontaneously reacted. You giggled at the sight of him wriggling his shoulders like a cat that has tape on its fur.

"Hahaha.. You're so cute, Sei!" the vibration of your laughter made Akashi open his eyes to give you a playful glare.

"Stop whatever you're doing, (Firstname).." he said flatly.

"Aren't I lucky to be the only one to know how ticklish you are there~" you teased.

Suddenly, you felt Akashi's arms wrap tightly around your waist. He pressed his face against your stomach. Your eyes widened because you knew exactly what was going to happen. Sensing your body flinching, Akashi smirked against your stomach.

He nuzzled his nose on your stomach making you want to jump up from your seat. That is the most ticklish place on your body! You wriggled, trying to get away from him. But, it was no use. His arms were secured around you waist, cutting any thought of escape.

"Hahaha.. Se- Haha.. Sei! Stop! Hahaha.." you begged between your laughs. But, the more you struggled the more he  nuzzled his nose onto you stomach.

"Sei, you're killing me!"

"You started it.." he replied before pushing you onto the picnic blanket, his face still on your stomach.

You pouted at him cutely. "I was just joking, you know."

"So am I." With that, he poked your sides with a finger.

"Kyahhh! Don't.."

You pouted even more, making Akashi's mischievious look soften. He shifted his body so that he was hovering over you. You blushed at his action because he has never done that to you. He  lowered his body and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm so happy when you're with me, (Firstname)," he whispered into your ear.

The cute playful atmosphere was now replaced by a romantic one. Everything slowed down as you fully focus on the red emperor. He stared into your eyes with those scarlet eyes. He caressed you cheeks lovingly before connecting your lips. You naturally kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Thankfully, your hair is the only thing that tickles him there. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was soft and sweet. Full of passion and love. You lips moved in total sync. You both knew the message behind the kiss.

I love you.

I love being with you.

You make me so happy.

And a thousand more words were sent and understood only through that kiss.

You clenched onto the back of his shirt when you felt yourself losing oxygen. Akashi quickly took the hint and pulled away slightly but, your foreheads still touched.

"I love you, Sei.."

"I love you more than anything, (Firstname).."

_______

You both fell asleep on the picnic blanket after that. Akashi hugged you close to his body but, not too much to make you suffocate.

A few hours later..

"(Firstname).."

"Hmm?"

"Who's photo is that?"

Akashi asked the obvious with a vein popping on his forehead.

You were holding your phone and it obviously showed the photo of Akashi that you just posted on Instagram. It was the photo of him sleeping with cute flowery hair clips on his hair. It made him look weird.

He glanced at the clips that you failed to hide well among the short grass. Then, his eyes returned to eyeing you sharply.

You flinched and smiled sheepishly. You got up quickly to make a run for it but, his hands were faster to pull you back down next to him. He pinned your arms on top of you, his body hovering on top of you once again.

"Asking for punishment, are you?" he smirked. "And I'm not talking about confiscating your phone and laptop for a month here, (Firstname)."

"E-Eh?"

He latched his lips onto your neck, trailing kisses all the way up to your ear. His hot breath brushing against your sensitive skin.

"It's about time that I make you truly mine."

_______________________________________________

Aww~ are you ready for it, Reader-chan? With Akashi!! Hahahaha... Sorry if he's a bit OOC here. This was fun to write. I just finished doing some chores and I'm so tired.. *yawns* enjoy your time with Akashi, okay.. GO FOR IT!!

P/S: Don't forget to wear protection, kids.

*gets hit on the head*

See ya~

~kimmie_ryren