Hiatus Alert!

First of all, as the title says, I will be on a hiatus for I don't know how long. For now, I think my hiatus will be for about 2 months. I won't be updating within those 2 months so, that's why I updated 5 chapters of this book for you guys to read while I'm gone.

So, I definitely owe you guys an explaination to why I suddenly decided to go on a hiatus.

I need to rejuvenate my imagination.
You see, I have been writing some new one shots for you guys but, there is no way that I will be publishing them. They all suck! As in, absolutely SUCK!! I don't want to publish something that I don't like because that would be so insincere of me to you guys. Some of my plots are pretty much the same and that would make things so boring. I want to give something new to everyone. Therefore, I need some time off to get my imagination going again. Wish me luck!

I have to focus on my exam.
I am in my final year of Secondary School (Malaysian schooling system) and I have a very VERY ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT exam coming up. It's just a month away and my preparations are still pretty lacking (Joking, I'm not prepared at all. I'M SO DOOMED!!). This exam will determine whether I get into a good college or university or..... I will spend the rest of my life regreting my laziness and live with the shame of it all. I mean it! The school is expecting so much from the students this year and it's very stressful. This is probably one of the reasons why my one shots are dwinling in quality. So, I would like to take a rest from Wattpad for a while and return when I can fully focus on writing. I hope you guys can wait for that time, okay~

I have some health issues.
Due to the stress, I easily get migraine and I have some difficulties to breath at times. Writing takes up a lot of time and so does studying. I tend to be very unbalanced about these two. My studies are a bit going down hill because of that which adds more stress and more health issues as well. Did that make any sense? I need to focus on only one -- Writing on Wattpad or my studies -- in order to keep myself stable for the time being. I also have a slight depression due to all the pressure. For now, I think it's best to just follow what the school, teachers and my family wish for me to do. At least, that makes half of my major headaches to go away.

As you can see, all the 3 reasons above are connected.

I need some time to re-arrange the things going on in my life. I hope to return with an all new spirit and motivation to keep writing. I will still be on Wattpad to read and comment though. Like, I can't live without reading fanfics. I also can't live without anime. But, it won't be as frequent as before though.

Anyway... I do have some good news for you guys~

I will be on a 3 month holiday after the exams!
I smell a writing mania coming up! It would be worth it..

I saved some writing projects to do after the exams.
That means, more books for you guys to read and I will be more active than I ever have before.

Reader-chan are all welcome to request for any character in KnB~
Yupp..!! Request away, Reader-chan. Any genre would be great so that there's a lot of variety of one shots for you guys. Just leave a comment or PM me on Wattpad if you want to request a one shot. Just tell me what kind of scenario you want and the personality of Reader-chan. Let's say that it will all be a comeback present from me for you guys when I come back from my hiatus, okay.. 😊😊

By the way, I'm so sorry that I won't be able to do the 1K reads special chapter. I really wanted something fun for you guys to read but, my brain is all blank now.

Okay.. That would be all for now.

See you guys around..

Bye~

~kimmie_ryren