Kuroko ~Always~

8. Kuroko Tetsuya

~Always~

My very first angst here, guys! I don't really know much on how to write an angst (confession: I don't even know how to pronounce 'angst' LOL) but, I tried . .

Here we go and hope you guys enjoy . .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt her warm hands turn cold and the beautiful blush on her cheeks fade way. The melody of her heart beat slowed . . I was losing her. I grabbed her hand. I planted a soft kiss on her pale knuckles, hoping that she would squeeze my hand in return as she always did. Please, don't leave . .

But, instead . .

She let go. He body turned lifeless as the last breath was taken. My heart was ripped to shreds at the sight of her blood bathed body laying still. I hugged her tightly, wishing she would embrace me in return. No . . she is unable to do so anymore.

You felt something warm on your shoulder. You looked up from the book you were reading to see Kuroko crying. Warm tears were flowing down his fair cheeks, falling onto your shoulder. You panicked, since he would usually keep a calm face when reading sad stories with you. But, today seems to be different.

"Tetsuya, is everything alright?" you closed the book and turned to him, you hands on his chest.

"I'm sorry, [Firstname]-chan . . I just feel that the story is really sad. I can understand how the main character is feeling. I don't know what I'll be if I lose you," he said in a low sad tone.

You wiped his tears with your thumb. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. He smiled and leaned in to plant a sweet, gentle kiss on you soft lips.

"Don't worry, Tetsuya . . It's just a novel. We'll always be together," you lay your head on his chest, savoring the warmth of his body. Kuroko wrapped his arms around you waist, pulling you closer to him. His face returned to his calm innocent expression.

"Always . ." he whispered as he stroked your hair. Both of you slowly drifted to sleep.

Always . .

The baby was sleeping in Kuroko's arms. He touched stone of your grave, tracing you name carved onto it. Tears started to flow down his cheeks. He tried not to breakdown, worried that he would wake the little bundle of joy. He missed you already. The sound of you voice, the warmth of your embrace, the gentle smile on your lips. He can never be with his other half.

It felt like a part of him was taken away when the doctor walked out of the operation room with gloom on his face.

"I'm sorry, Kuroko-san . ."

Kuroko's heart was torn to pieces. After all those years spent together, you left him so suddenly that he wished he would wake up to know all of this is a dream.

"[Firstname]-chan . ." he knelt down in front of your grave. "Why do you have to leave me?"

At that, you daughter started to cry. He quickly rocked her gently. Now, [Daughter's name] is the only treasure left in his life. The proof and gem of the love he has with you. Your daughter has you beautiful [eye color] eyes.

You watched him from beside the gravestone. If only he could see you now. You look beautiful in the white one piece dress Kuroko bought for you. Your [hair color] hair flowing in the breeze.

You went over to them. You caressed [Daughter's name] cheek with your thumb. A tear fell from your eyes. You felt guilty that she could never meet her own mother.

"Mommy's sorry, [Daughter's name] . . I wish I could be there to see you grow up together with your dad. I'll miss you. I love you, sweetie," you whispered into her ear. You kissed her chubby cheek, hoping that she will always know how much her mother loves her.

She stopped crying and gurgled before she drifted to sleep. Kuroko smiled at how peaceful she looked. You looked deep into Kuroko's baby blue eyes. Taking in every detail, every memory of him for the last time. How you wish he could see you.

I'm sorry that I can't be with you forever like I promised, Tetsuya. I really want to stay but, you know I can't, right?" you said as rivers of tears flowed down your cheeks.

You caressed his cheeks. He slightly tensed up to the sudden warmth he felt on his cheek. You pressed you lips on his one last time . . He felt something warm on his lips. The loving sensation he always received from you. Then, he felt a ghost of a hug as the cool breeze blew. He relaxed, remembering how you used to hug him before. He felt calm and peaceful once again. He knew you were telling him not to worry.

"I love you, Tetsuya . . Always." You started to fade away along with the rays of light in the evening sky. The warmth left Kuroko and he knows that you have passed on with a smile.

Tears flowed down his cheeks again. he heard you last words loud and clear as the wind whispered it into his ears.

Our love will never fade. Even if death parts our ways, our love will remain. For it last for eternity . .

"I love you too, [Firstname]-chan . ." He smiled at his daughter who got his baby blue hair, sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Always . ."

~End

________________________________________________________________________________________________

First angst done and I have no idea what to say about it. Well, I take that back. I do have something to say. Angst are . . URGHHHH..!!!!!!!!!!!! So hard to write. Seriously, I don't even know if this story gave anyone the feels ore not but, like I said . . I tried.

I'm on a weekend now and I think I will keep up my updating schedule: Updates only every two weeks. Coz, that's the only time I can go online. I stay at the hostel so, it's difficult to update at any other day.

BTW, I think this angst sounded a bit like a ghost story rather than an actual angst. Especially, the last part but, ummm . . well, I better practice more on this.

~kimmie-ryren