Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~

42. Kuroko Tetsuya
            ~ Bus Stop Situation ~

It was a miracle; how you actually managed to get through high school without any over the top incidents. You had a plain and normal life. Some might say it's boring but, you liked it that way because you didn't have to exert any extra energy.

Now, all you wanted was that peace and relaxed pattern to continue.

How delightful, isn't it?

Well, not shit if you're in college!

"WAIT!"

You're actually missing the bus!

You ran towards the bus. It's doors already closing. You were thankful that you wore sneakers that day.

"Darn it, I said WAIT!"

You were only about 10 metres away from the bus stop when the door closed; you were left gapping at the bus as it drove away.

You shrugged your shoulders, letting out a frustrated sigh.

It was only the first week of the semester and you're already going to miss a class. Giving up, you walked over to the bus stop and sat on the bench.

"Looks like we missed the bus, [Lastname]-san.." A soft voice came from next to you.

"Yeah, this sucks." You turned to look at the person. "Hey, how do you know my na-"

Eh?

Nobody was there!

"Kyahhh!" You jumped from your seat and looked around. Great! It's stress! You're already loosing your mind!

"[Lastname]-san?"

You looked around again. You came face to face with someone's chest. Looking up, you saw gentle baby blue eyes and hair of the same colour.

"Umm.."

"You dropped this.."

He held out an object to you. Your  student tag!

"Ah, that-" You rummaged your backpack; true enough, your student tag wasn't there!

You graciously took it from him with both hands.

"Thank you, err-"

"Kuroko Tetsuya."

"Ah, yeah.. Thank you, Kuroko-san.."

Then, there was an awkward silence between the two of you. You had only a few close friends so, you never really practised any social skills.

You looked away, trying to avoid awkward eye contact.

"Since we missed the bus, my friend is coming to pick me up. Would you like a ride?"

"Eh, but-"

Just then, a slick black car rolled in at the parking spot near the bus stop.

"That's him." Kuroko gave a small smile.

Being the anxious person you are, your first thought was..

"My organs aren't healthy! And I have no sex appeal whatsoever!"

You jumped back into a weird unstable fight stand.

The passerby all turned to stare at you. You sweated nervously.

"Don't stare at me!"

Kuroko tilted his head to the side innocently. Then, a chuckle escaped his lips.

"I'm not going to kidnap you, [Lastname]-san.."

This is bad.

For the first time in all your life, your heart felt weird. You don't know if it's because of the scene you caused or..

Because of this young man.

So much for a peaceful life!

~♥~

After trembling all the way to campus during the car ride, you hastily bowed to Kuroko and his red haired friend when you got off the car.

"Thank you very much for your help!" You bowed 90°. "I'm sorry if I'm a bother."

"It's no problem at all."

"Please be careful on your way to class, [Lastname]-san."

"Eh?" You looked at your watch. You only had a couple of minutes to spare!

"I'm sorry but, I have to go now. Thank you, again!"

The two just calmly looked as you jogged to your class.

An amused smiled appeared on Akashi's face.

"Aren't you slightly disappointed, Kuroko? You've been in the same class as her since high school and she doesn't remember you."

"I wasn't brave enough back then. But, this time.." Kuroko gave the red head a confident look. "I'm going to be closer to her."

___________________________________________________

Ah, I updated! Yeahhhhhhh!!

I don't know what to feel about this. I wanted to try and make the one shots more casual because as I grew up a little bit over these couple of years.. I do believe that there's more to romance than just kissing and hugging and all that stuff.

Hope you guys liked this and don't be shy to tell me what you think!

~kimmie_ryren