Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~

This is dedicated to PlsNoticeMeSenpaii Thank you for your support. I'm so happy that you like my one shots. So, enjoy your time with Atsushi~

______________________________________________

12. Murasakibara Atsushi
                ~ To Cheer Him Up ~

It's been a few days since the match between Yosen and Seirin. Yosen lost only by a few points but, it was devastating. The team worked so hard to get there yet, the journey seemed to end half way. You never saw Murasakibara cry like that before.A heavy feeling tugged your heart down when you saw him like that. It may not seem like it but, he loves basketball just as much as the rest of the Generation of Miracles does. He did enter the Zone, after all.

You knocked on the door of the Murasakibara resident. It was almost lunch time and you wondered what that purple haired titan boyfriend of yours was up to. You got a phone call from his older sister earlier. She asked you to check up on him since the rest went out for the day. She also mentioned that Murasakibara was still pretty down that morning.

You knocked again after no answer came. "Atsushi, are you there?"

You let out a sigh before you tried to turn the doorknob. It wasn't locked. You let yourself come in and proceeded to the living room. The sight of him focused on the television screen greeted your vision. You giggled when you saw that he was watching a show about how to make chocolate cakes.

You sneaked up behind him. When you were sure he didn't notice you, you pounced on him. You hugged his neck with a smile on your face.

"Too focused are you, Sushi~" you said jokingly.

"Eh~ Ata-chin.. When did you get here?" His tone was still aa lazy as ever but, a hint of surprise was evident.

"Just now.." You casually nuzzled you cheek against his as you play with his hair. He likes it when you pamper him like that. You heard a chuckle from him which made you feel relieved.

"You left the front door unlocked, by the way.." you informed him of his careless mistake. But, you doubt anyone would even dare to break into his house. Murasakibara can surely crush them easily.

He didn't seem to care about it anyway. He turned towards you then, easily lifted you like a puppy before sitting down on the couch once again. He placed you between his legs with your back against his toned chest. He wrapped his arms around your shoulder and rested his head on the nape of your neck. His arms were so warm. His body heat radiated to yours through the thin layer of clothing between you.

"I missed you, Ata-chin~" he whined like a little child.

"I missed you too, Atsushi.."

You got really busy lately until you barely had time to spend with Murasakibara. You wanted to cheer him up since the day Yosen lost but, you never had the chance to. Now, you were happy to finally be able to do so.

You giggled when he nuzzled his head against your neck. He's so cute~

The both of you ended up spending some time watching some shows on television. He never once let you go. You didn't him being all cuddly like that. It's one of the things you love about him anyway.

"Ano, Atsushi.."

"Hmm.."

"It's almost lunch time. Want me to cook lunch for you?" His eyes quickly lighted up at that. His stomach helped him answer that. Then, you realised that this would be the first time you cook for him. The thought made you blush madly so, you quickly wriggled out of his embrace and went to the kitchen. What you didn't was that Murasakibara had his own cheeks dusted in red.

When you finished cooking, the delicious aroma of food filled Murasakibara's nostrils. He went over to the dining table to see a delicious meal served in front of him. He saw you wearing an apron which made you look cute. He took a seat opposite from you.

He had drool at the corner of his mouth as he eyed the food childishly.

"You can start eating now if you like, Atsushi.." you sweatdropped.

"Itadakimasu!" You both said in unison before digging in..

Murasakibara surely had a big appetite. He ate every dish delightedly. He even ate the vegetables he usually hates.

"Ata-chin is a great cook~" he complimented with mouth full.

"I'm glad you like it.."

After finishing lunch and cleaning up, you both returned to the living room to give your full stomachs a rest. You snuggled against Murasakibara's muscular chest with his arms around your shoulders. His calming scent made you feel sleepy. To be honest, you haven't gotten much sleep for the past few days. You couldn't get yourself to sleep when you were constantly worried about him.

You felt him inhale the scent of your hair as he too was close to drifting to sleep.

"I'm happy to know that you're feeling better, Atsushi.."

"It's because Ata-chin is around. Thank you for coming today, Ata-chin.." he mumbled against your hair.

You smiled and let yourself drift to sleep. You were glad to be able to help him feel better.

EXTENDED ENDING:

"OMG!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE~~~~" his older sister got home and started taking photos of you and Murasakibara.

"My little baby Atsushi is growing up so fast!" - His mum crying tears of joy.

"I knew this day would come. Take good care of Ata, Atsushi.." -  His dad close to tears.

You and Murasakibara barely realised that they were home. In his slumber, Murasakibara hugged you tighter making his sister squel while his parents talked excitedly on the phone with his older brothers.

~End

_______________________________________________

There you go, Ata-chan~ (can I call you that?) Hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope all the other readers liked it too.

Anyway, I have a confession to make. I actually have about 20 prewritten one shots that I haven't published yet. Unfortunately, lazy ass here is too lazt to type them on my phone or laptop. I should really start learning how to write the stories directly on my phone..

By the way, requests are still open so, if anyone is interested.. Just leave a request at the part "OMG! 500 Reads" of this book. See ya!!

~kimmie_ryren