Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~

Hi, guys!! So, Happy Belated New Year 2017~ I wanted to post a special chapter for the new year but.. Umm, lazy?

Anyway, this chapter is to make it up to you guys. I hope you will enjoy this~

Btw, any Kuroko lovers reading this?
_________________________________________________

23. Kuroko Tetsuya
             ~I Don't Mind~

Kuroko's slowly closed as your delicate fingers weaved their way throughtm his silky baby blue hair. He felt at ease due to your gentle gesture. It has been a long week of basketball training where Riko's training regimen just keep getting more and more intense. Kuroko's head was on your lap as you lovingly stroked his hair. It's Friday evening and he just got home from training.

His parents and grandmother were out of town so, you were assigned to cook for him. Well, his mother asked for your help really. She was worried that Kuroko might get food poisoning if they left him alone. He can't even boil an egg properly. You live right next door so, you are more than happy to help. Besides, you haven't been able to spend much time with Kuroko lately. It would be a good chance to be with him even if it's just during dinner and breakfast.

"[Firstname]-chan.." Kuroko said softly. He sounded very sleepy. His sleepy face is so adorable. You could tell how much effort he put to try and keep his eyes open.

"I'm sorry.." he continued.

"Eh, for what?" you tilted your head to the side cluelessly.

"I smell like sweat right now and I'm lying in you lap.." he said with genuine guilt in his voice.

You simply giggled at his apology. You actually don't mind at all. You just wanted to make him feel better amd relax. You pulled his cheek jokingly but, enough to make it hurt a bit.

"[Firstname]-chan, that hurts.." Kuroko said with his usual stone face. It made him look ever cuter because his eyes looked drowsy.

"Tetsuya~ I don't mind, silly. I love spending time with you even if you're all sweaty or anything at all," you said cheerfully.

Kuroko gave a small sincere smile. He took your hand and held it close to his chest. "Thank you, [Firstname]-chan. I appreciate it so much.."

"Aww~" you looked at him with adoring eyes as you mirrored his smile.

"I'm feeling a bit sleepy.."

"It's okay.. Just rest for a bit. I'll wake you up when it's time for me to prepare dinner." As soon as you said that, you saw that he was already sleeping.

"Gosh, just how cute can you be~"

______________________________________________

Super short, I know. *sigh*

I wanted to add more fluffy stuff there but, I ran out of ideas. This is bad! Really bad..

If you guys have any requests, just comment them and I'll get right to it. I need more boost to power my brain right now. I have a prewritten oneshot to post after this one but, after that.. Man, I got nothing.

You can tell me what kind of scenarion you want to happen too. Whay ifs are awesome too! I'm actually hyped to do more what ifs.

So, request away!

~kimmie_ryren